Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

What did you post yesterday

What are you going to post today

Any posting blockers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
yesterday I was working on a long effortpost praising the iphone se that was an acrostic for “macs are gay”

today continuing with the same, will probably try and get some empty quotes done in the afternoon

no blockers

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
made some mediocre posts yesterday. gonna try and step up the puns today. struggling with irl job as a blocker tho

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. No blockers.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

Any posting blockers?

not enough fiber

animist
Aug 28, 2018
wish i had a blocker for you're posts

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

I can't post I need to do a spike first

taco_fox
Dec 14, 2005

My blockers are I just don't give a poo poo

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
yesterday: did a thing, but not the thing I talked about in yesterday’s meeting
today: will try the thing again
blockers: everything else

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
if you want a vision of the future, imagine a butt making GBS threads on a forum page, forever

blockers: none

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

power botton posted:

I can't post I need to do a spike first

Please come up with a timebox for your technical spike by COB.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
my manager mentions something about points every single day and its rapidly killing me

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
just use hours imo

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

fine will this take 1,3,5,8,13 or 21 hours.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
i thought there would be donuts and coffee at this meeting

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill

pram posted:

my manager mentions something about points every single day and its rapidly killing me

he’s probably desperately hoping you’ll make one so everyone can sit down, and yet somehow you’re still rambling on

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

President Beep posted:

i thought there would be donuts and coffee at this meeting

we don’t want to encourage scrum to go on longer than it should do no food drink or sitting

anyway i have to run the next teams scrum and to let them know it’s time i will play this vuvuzela

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
yesterday: meetings
today: pretending like I won’t just end up in meetings all day
blockers: cat is walking over to my devggnjhbfcf

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I haven't posted much at all lately.

It's for the better.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

pram posted:

if we get enough points in the right amount of time everybody gets a pizza party

no there isn't a budget for raises this year sorry

Glorgnole
Oct 23, 2012

pram posted:

find a way to frame it as a blocker

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
the nice thing about being an upper tier cj is I don’t have to deal with scrum or stand ups or whatever

a neurotic ai
Mar 22, 2012
well sir I have to say the main blocker I am experiencing is weaponised transparency in the form of taylorist management guff peddled by people that wouldn’t know actual social science if it bit them in the rear end.

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I don't want to stand up I quit

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com
I'm going to make a nespresso at the snack counter but after that I'm leaving and filing for unemployment

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

TimWinter posted:

I'm going to make a nespresso at the snack counter but after that I'm leaving and filing for unemployment

got any crackers or anything?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
sorry, what did I miss, I had to take a whiz

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Main blocker for me is that I'm just plain not good at posting. Not sure how to get a good post pushed through. Maybe someone could help me and I'll probably just dump the whole project on you?

TerminalRaptor
Nov 6, 2012

Mostly Harmless
ummm, there is no team contract. Also when is our next sprint review? What are we demoing?

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

sex sprint cycle

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Salt Fish posted:

Main blocker for me is that I'm just plain not good at posting. Not sure how to get a good post pushed through. Maybe someone could help me and I'll probably just dump the whole project on you?

talk to posting ops they can point you to the readme

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

coincidentally the one time I actually had a blocker last week was on the one day we don't do standup

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

piratepilates posted:

coincidentally the one time I actually had a blocker last week was on the one day we don't do standup

sounds like your team needs to commit to scrum

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

piratepilates posted:

what was the blocker?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

power botton posted:

fine will this take 1,3,5,8,13 or 21 hours.

we use the 6, 9, and 69 scale

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

piratepilates posted:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

very yospos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol just noticed the one dude with his hand up the other guy’s shorts.