Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I love the art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shinmera posted:

Alright, a quick update: we're preparing everything for a public Steam page. If all goes well it should go live along with a new demo and a new monthly update next weekend!

I'm announcing this early, since the Steam algorithm is particular about the launch day of the page, so having enough traffic on there is important to get it to care about the game. Wouldn't want to get memory-holed out the gate.

That said, I'd appreciate it a lot if you could help spread the word when it comes out to get some traffic onto the page. Wishlisting also helps out a ton. I'll be sure to make a post here as soon as it's live, so please keep an eye out!

Yeah I mean I'll list it. It looks interesting so far.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

I'm excited to hear those tracks

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Still looks interesting. When will a playable demo be released?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shinmera posted:

A playable demo has been available (in various states) since march last year!

You can get it here: https://kandria.com/prototype

Actually, we're looking for people to do blind testing at the moment. Would you be up to do a screenshare session (over Discord or something) so I can see you play? It would be very useful for us to figure out spots where the game is frustrating or confusing.

Maybe, but generally my playtime is kind of weird since I work overnight. I could record it w/voice commentary if that would work

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Shinmera posted:

That might actually work out fine depending on the time zone stuff. I live in central europe, so assuming you're in the US that's a 6-9 hours difference. I'm usually available 9:00-22:00 CEST / 3:00-16:00 EST / 0:00-13:00 PST.

Recording with voice commentary would be great, if we can't make a live session work, though I don't want to put additional work on you!

Oh yeah that's probably fine then, message me on discord at greypowervan#1822

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Forgot that caps matters for discord lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

i'll be picking it up soon, i followed development. cool!