Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Episode 2 allows me to rack up another tally on the "Watch my home get hosed by some apocalypse in fiction" chart. I respect the optimism of it not being under-water a century and a half in the future though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
I mean....of course she has religious iconography, she's a religious super weapon.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
I kind of love Campion at this point because he's a loving hippy. Objectionable to his strictly rationalist mother, objectionable to the hierarchical religious people around him. He's just out there vibing and people are not about it.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
"Why would you do something as stupid as fall in love with a robot?" says child's robot mother.