Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

##vote dgk

I’m going to laugh so hard if there’s a shenanigan at play that fucks this up for me but with what I know it’s pretty safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

cheese sandwich posted:

If that was somehow unclear, it’s impossible for town to win now

Sorry dgk that was a scum slip in the group :smith: which is especially hilarious because we can’t talk out of thread

what the gently caress is this?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

cheese sandwich posted:

##vote dgk

I’m going to laugh so hard if there’s a shenanigan at play that fucks this up for me but with what I know it’s pretty safe

are you scumclaiming here?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Well whuteva

If that's really how it is I'm gonna go out doin my favourite thing, lunching scummyass townies

##vote Squiggly

Brrap brrap pew pew

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

Sandwolf posted:

are you scumclaiming here?

That's what I'm wondering.

DGK2000
May 3, 2007

Hotel Soap is super proud of his little perfumed balls that never get dirty or stinky

DGK2000 posted:

That's what I'm wondering.

Yes, it was according to mason chat.

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Mayor Cloner rises from his oversized mahogany chair.

"With Team-3 on the stand and no objections remaining... This is a tough one,"
He sighs, loudly.
"I've known all along that both Squiggly and DGK2000 are Town, but I have to allow the courts to decide. No matter how this vote goes, another Town will be jailed".

He tosses a card.

"You should'a kept this darn it!"

DGK2000 or Squiggly, (Town) is jailed.

SCUM VICTORY

Thank you all for playing

Town
- Bifauxnen
- Amoeba102
- JOHN CENA - Jailed
- VoodooFly - Jailed
- sandnavyguy - Jailed
- merk - Jailed
- Squiggly - Doomed
- DGK2000 - Doomed

Scum
- cheese sandwich
- Sandwolf
- tpink - Intimidated character: Half-Scum, Jailed
- Hal Incandenza - Intimidated character: Half-Scum as of tpinks jailing

For one last time, Mayor Cloner rises from his oversized mahogany chair.
"As for you, cheese sandwich. Fancy claiming scum in the middle of a courtroom. Bailiffs, take him away!"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Scum
- cheese sandwich
- Sandwolf
- tpink - Intimidated character: Half-Scum, Jailed
- Hal Incandenza - Intimidated character: Half-Scum as of tpinks jailing

Hahahahaha NOICE

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ha! Fun game, I was shocked when I became scum!!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was right about cheese at least, and then won with him! Best game ever

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

I was right about cheese at least, and then won with him! Best game ever

High five!

Seriously the biggest tragedy of the day is that my gif wouldn’t sparkle.

I’m pretty broken up about it, I spent time on that you know

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

My only regret is due to temple style I missed out on a great scum chat with Sandwolf and cheese

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

My only regret is due to temple style I missed out on a great scum chat with Sandwolf and cheese

Someday we will scum together Hal :)

Probably soon because I’m always scum these days it seems

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

cheese sandwich posted:

Seriously the biggest tragedy of the day is that my gif wouldn’t sparkle.

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Bifauxnen posted:

Well whuteva

If that's really how it is I'm gonna go out doin my favourite thing, lunching scummyass townies

##vote Squiggly

Brrap brrap pew pew

So scummy I correctly identified more scum than you

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Ok cool it's over. Glad Hal won in the end.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Amoeba102 posted:

Ok cool it's over. Glad Hal won in the end.

I'm glad you played amoeba! I hope one day you run a game again, I miss amoeba games

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
I had a tough time with this game. The Bif/merk fight, and DGK asking to sub out, all honestly killed it for me. The setup with no nights added to the fights. Will post more thoughts later, but I thought the game had a super weird dynamic overall that was a turn-off. Cloner, thanks for running it, and I hope your first time running a game wasn’t too much of a mess. Maybe I’m just the only one that had a tough time with it, but it was kind of a struggle.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Tpink!

I thought you did really well, I hated not being able to communicate w you specifically though and I was really hoping that you understood how things played out was chalked more up to circumstance than anything in particular you did. When I challenged you I saw that it could go either way (and quite likely almost did) but was a move that either way it went would be great for whoever was left afterwards and we really lucked out wrt the mechanic that still gave us a scum when you died.

I know it’s never fun being attacked and less so in a situation like this where we’re not able to coordinate or communicate our intentions with each other but I was really hoping at the time that I wasn’t making this unfun for you and that there weren’t any hard feelings. A++ would scum with again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

While I’m saying nice things - cena, you were town as all hell and pretty sharp this game. I was lucky that it was at a point where I didn’t need to put much effort into it but I found it really difficult trying to make sense of you being scum because once you were engaged with the game you were spot on and honestly kind of a pain in a way that probably would’ve earned you a nk if we’d had the option. The move against tpink was kind of a Hail Mary against you too.