Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

es larger than normal?

Note that the load from the 100x sized dick would also be 100x greater than normal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

hi can i do 50 dicks at double size

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
The giant one wouldn't fit.

100 normal sized ones would be what I like to call "tuesday".

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

quote:

According to the team's analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one.
cubic root of 100 is ~4.64 so multiplying each XYZ axis by that this dick is still probably only 24 inches long while hard
kinda disappointed

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
why can't we have both. you're cheap op

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

goethe.cx posted:

es larger than normal?

Note that the load from the 100x sized dick would also be 100x greater than normal.

Op, I'm assuming 100x your dick is like what, 2 inches?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Spazzle posted:

Op, I'm assuming 100x your dick is like what, 2 inches?

thats irrelevant to the question.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

gary oldmans diary posted:

cubic root of 100 is ~4.64 so multiplying each XYZ axis by that this dick is still probably only 24 inches long while hard
kinda disappointed

this is very unsettling

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

according to menshealth, the average "load" amount is between 1.5 and 5 ml. So if its multiplied by 100, thats somewhere between a bit over half a cup (150ml) and 2 cups (500ml) max.

just so we all know what we're getting into here

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

0 dicks OP, But I will offer up my dick for the experiment.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
A dick that big should suck me off :colbert:

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Point of order--I am not so sure you can definitively say that a 100x larger dick would equal a 100x larger load. I think you would need to take measurements of loads from assorted sized dicks to find the proper variance to calculate that.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

RepeatingMeme posted:

according to menshealth, the average "load" amount is between 1.5 and 5 ml. So if its multiplied by 100, thats somewhere between a bit over half a cup (150ml) and 2 cups (500ml) max.

just so we all know what we're getting into here

That’s bullshit, I think we can push it to a gallon. :crossarms:

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
100 normal ones, for sure.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
both please, and various proportions in between. 50x double size dongs, etc. I'll suck em all

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Google tells me:

"When a man reaches orgasm, he ejaculates fluid called semen. On average, men expel between 1.25 and 5.00 ml (1/4 of a teaspoon to 1 teaspoon) of semen each time they ejaculate."

Good to know this. So we're looking at anywhere between 125 to 500 ml of semen. So at least half cup o'cum.

Do we choose to spit, swallow, or be glazed

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Johnny Walker posted:

Point of order--I am not so sure you can definitively say that a 100x larger dick would equal a 100x larger load. I think you would need to take measurements of loads from assorted sized dicks to find the proper variance to calculate that.

Back when I worked at the dick sucking factory, part of my job was to predict monthly load output and we found the dick size to load relationship to be logarithmic.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Like, 100 the same night? Over a weekend? Over the course of a year?

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016
I mean, you couldn't realistically fit the big one in your mouth. You'd just have to go at it like licking clean a barber's pole.

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
The average dick is 550 inches? I thought it was 400.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Big dick, final answer

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
That's a hard question

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

both options are so tempting... on one hand I'd like the 100 dicks but I must admit I'm curious about the giant dick too

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Wait, are the balls on the 100x proportional? This may change my answer.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who What Now posted:

Wait, are the balls on the 100x proportional? This may change my answer.

sure. in fact they have to be in order for the load to also be 100x proportional

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

but i thought pee was stored in the balls? is there cum in there too??

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

the giant dick, obv. if I gotta choose. that sounds like a world-wonder, wouldn't wanna miss an opportunity like that

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
50 of the regular dicks and half the giant dick and I’d leave no one satisfied

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Pretty much everyone can take option one if they felt like it.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

That was meant to be motivational

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Could it be a normal dick that's just 100xlonger? Like 60 feet long?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

If I wanted rules lawyering about dick sucking I’d be at the republican national convention

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

goethe.cx posted:

sure. in fact they have to be in order for the load to also be 100x proportional

And the sperm, 100x regular or no?

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Who What Now posted:

And the sperm, 100x regular or no?

no, the sperm are regular sized. the seminiferous tubules are the same size, there's just 100x more of them.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

GoutPatrol posted:

Google tells me:

"When a man reaches orgasm, he ejaculates fluid called semen. On average, men expel between 1.25 and 5.00 ml (1/4 of a teaspoon to 1 teaspoon) of semen each time they ejaculate."

Good to know this. So we're looking at anywhere between 125 to 500 ml of semen. So at least half cup o'cum.

Do we choose to spit, swallow, or be glazed

It's like shotgunning a beer but more frothy

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

goethe.cx posted:

I don't want to get a mouth full of pee, nice try :rolleyes:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'll just do both I don't give a gently caress OP you are stupid as hell you are just extremely dumb

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the hundred, if I could spread it out over like... 2 months?

if it's all at the same time, that's just dumb, that'd take like 5 hours, probably closer to 8, and I know for a fact that I'd start to get bored after like 3
and would I get water to stay hydrated? and something for my knees?
I had little purple oval-shaped bruises on my knees from doing one. it was a long one, but some dudes gently caress mouth like they're Sting and you've got to take that into account
frankly some of you are probably kidding yourselves if you think you wouldn't get tired over the course of sucking a single dick, let alone a hundred

I'm pretty sure 100x in size is not even as big as an elephant dong, you get a half quart of the good stuff, you're out of there before your libido checks out, and there's a story in it

but yeah if I could spread the hundred out then that's just like, I get to do the fun thing about as often as I'd like toand of course I pick that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
While I appreciate not having to put in effort for sex stuff, the 100x is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I don't know how you could say no, even if you weren't into huffing dong.