Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Can I get 100 normal dicks but each with 100x loads? Best of both worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

eat a hundred asses or eat the goatman?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm not interested if the sperm aren't to scale. I want to see those suckers splashing around.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

are you allowed to suck off 100 giant ones?

asking for a friend (i'm friends with your mum)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Caesar Saladin posted:

are you allowed to suck off 100 giant ones?

asking for a friend (i'm friends with your mum)

In this economy?

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Cubone posted:

the hundred, if I could spread it out over like... 2 months?

if it's all at the same time, that's just dumb, that'd take like 5 hours, probably closer to 8, and I know for a fact that I'd start to get bored after like 3
and would I get water to stay hydrated? and something for my knees?
I had little purple oval-shaped bruises on my knees from doing one. it was a long one, but some dudes gently caress mouth like they're Sting and you've got to take that into account
frankly some of you are probably kidding yourselves if you think you wouldn't get tired over the course of sucking a single dick, let alone a hundred

I'm pretty sure 100x in size is not even as big as an elephant dong, you get a half quart of the good stuff, you're out of there before your libido checks out, and there's a story in it

but yeah if I could spread the hundred out then that's just like, I get to do the fun thing about as often as I'd like toand of course I pick that

https://www.amazon.com/Topeakmart-Foldable-Gardening-Gardener-Kneeling/dp/B01LGEG3Y0

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I didnt quit my job at the dick sucking factory for no reason. I'd rather suck one and get it over with

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
same question except with asses

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mozi posted:

same question except with asses

30 days in the hole

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

I’m trying to plan this out and I’m struggling with the logistics of fitting 100x dick in my mouth can someone explain how to satisfy a dick that large?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Maybe it's very thin and very long, like spaghetti

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

loads are stored in the dick

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

OP that sounds like a lot of work either way, is it possible to split up the 100 dicks over a few weeks? Cause I don't even know how you would begin to suck off a 100x dick. It probably wouldn't even feel my tiny hands or mouth, I don't think it can be done

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

QuarkJets posted:

OP that sounds like a lot of work either way, is it possible to split up the 100 dicks over a few weeks? Cause I don't even know how you would begin to suck off a 100x dick. It probably wouldn't even feel my tiny hands or mouth, I don't think it can be done

What if you poo poo in its pisshole.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

vaginite posted:

I’m trying to plan this out and I’m struggling with the logistics of fitting 100x dick in my mouth can someone explain how to satisfy a dick that large?

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+suck+a+dick+that+is+bigger+than+your+mouth

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

This all hinges on if you are a big dick fan or a large dick fan

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

gary oldmans diary posted:

quote:

According to the team's analysis, the average flaccid, pendulous penis is 9.16 cm (3.61 inches) in length; the average erect penis is 13.12 cm (5.16 inches) long. The corresponding girth measurements are 9.31 cm (3.66 inches) for a flaccid penis and 11.66 cm (4.59 inches) for an erect one.

cubic root of 100 is ~4.64 so multiplying each XYZ axis by that this dick is still probably only 24 inches long while hard
kinda disappointed

This is kinda ignoring the question on everybody's lips, how wide is that sucker?!
I presume 4.59" is circumference unless we are dealing with some mega chodage. That gives us an average diameter of 1.46" x 4.64 = 6.78"
That 24" donger is over half a foot across! Still disappointed?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

TheAardvark posted:

I'm not interested if the sperm aren't to scale. I want to see those suckers splashing around.

Same, but a human sperm is only like 55µm long so it would have to be way more than 100x

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Weka posted:

cubic root of 100 is ~4.64 so multiplying each XYZ axis by that this dick is still probably only 24 inches long while hard
kinda disappointed

This is kinda ignoring the question on everybody's lips, how wide is that sucker?!
I presume 4.59" is circumference unless we are dealing with some mega chodage. That gives us an average diameter of 1.46" x 4.64 = 6.78"
[/quote]

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Who What Now posted:

[/quote]

They literally sell dildos this large

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Can I just suck one normal dick at 100x earth's gravity?

For training purposes

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whose dicks are these

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

The big dick would be an experience few could say they've had, definitely that one.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

RepeatingMeme posted:

according to menshealth, the average "load" amount is between 1.5 and 5 ml.
I always wondered where the hell 10cc got their info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

They literally sell dildos this large
[/quote]

What a rip off when traffic comes can be easily acquired for free.