Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The pandemic has hit the Dick Sucking Factory really hard and the number of dicks sucked year-over-year is down over 80%. Cum production is at an all time low and we are having to lay off employees who have been sucking dick here for over 40 years!

We applied for a government loan and were denied 4 times without explanation. Furthermore the governor is trying to close our doors saying we are a "non essential business" and vector for virus spread. Despite the fact that our employees wear specialized dick sucking masks at all times!

This is a thread for factory employees and their families to discuss the future of dick sucking and ideas for revenue generation to make it through these troubled times.

God bless!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

What a lovely way to find out I'm laid off.

MikeTheCoolOne
Jul 18, 2006

Drinking heavily the night before.

We're not supposed to be the ones getting jerked around FFS

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Pawn 17 posted:

The pandemic has hit the Dick Sucking Factory really hard and the number of dicks sucked year-over-year is down over 80%. Cum production is at an all time low and we are having to lay off employees who have been sucking dick here for over 40 years!

We applied for a government loan and were denied 4 times without explanation. Furthermore the governor is trying to close our doors saying we are a "non essential business" and vector for virus spread. Despite the fact that our employees wear specialized dick sucking masks at all times!

This is a thread for factory employees and their families to discuss the future of dick sucking and ideas for revenue generation to make it through these troubled times.

God bless!

How could it suffer? You're their number one sucker!

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

It's not going very well over here at the Cunnilingus factory either, but I'm downright worried about what's going on over at the Anilingus factory. It's been radio silence from them for weeks now. I sent one of our guys over there on Monday to try to make contact but he never came back and he's not answering his phone.

cnut
May 3, 2016

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Whatever. That job sucked anyways.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i saw the crash coming last year and switched my focus to squeeling at nude balls. it was a rough start but with the recent turn in the market prospects are up.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Could be worse. Could be soft times.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Weka posted:

Could be worse. Could be soft times.

this joke is silly and i wasn't going to make this joke and i hope you have a great day and that's it

The Breakfast Sampler fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Aug 27, 2020

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

The Breakfast Sampler posted:

this joke is silly and i wasn't going to make this joke and i hope you have a great day and that's it

Oh yeah?! Well I hope you have a great day too!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Eh, the rear end-eating factory has never been better. My friend got on with them with a huge salary, and now he has a poo poo-eating grin everytime I see him.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
I don't have the stomach for that artificial assembly-line dick sucking anymore ever since I visited my local neighborhood Bespoke Blowjob Bijou and got life-changing organic dome

sure it's a little expensive, but I feel as if a new world has opened itself to me

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Ever since the invention of the 100x dick there's simply no need for so many individual cocksuckers.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Jim Long-un posted:

I don't have the stomach for that artificial assembly-line dick sucking anymore ever since I visited my local neighborhood Bespoke Blowjob Bijou and got life-changing organic dome

sure it's a little expensive, but I feel as if a new world has opened itself to me

Local IPA blowjoints used to be great, but it's not the same since they stared wearing masks.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Don't worry, OP, you can always work from home.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
the dick sucking factory has fallen on hard dick. it is now the dick loving factory

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
heard the human resources manager had to have a rib removed, yikes

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Thank god I smuggled all that cum home over the years.

Anybody wanna buy some cum?

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde
We've never been busier at the getting hosed in the rear end factory. You guys want me to put in a good word for you?

E: the boss just asked me if I wanted some Sunday OT. That's 200%. Getting double time for getting double-timed. Hell yes!

DickParasite fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 27, 2020

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Simar to craft beer, we're going to see dick sucking move away from large, industrial production centers, to artisanal, small-batch producers. If you can establish your brand and product at the local and regional level I think you'll find people will pay a real premium for what you're selling over the mass-produced dick sucking we're all used to.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

The Bramble posted:

Simar to craft beer, we're going to see dick sucking move away from large, industrial production centers, to artisanal, small-batch producers. If you can establish your brand and product at the local and regional level I think you'll find people will pay a real premium for what you're selling over the mass-produced dick sucking we're all used to.

Can you put weed in beer

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
as independent dick sucker im surprisingly making ends meet. i guess i have 2020 vision for cock in the mouth

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

It's not going very well over here at the Cunnilingus factory either, but I'm downright worried about what's going on over at the Anilingus factory. It's been radio silence from them for weeks now. I sent one of our guys over there on Monday to try to make contact but he never came back and he's not answering his phone.

He's here with us in the gay blowjob facility, and he's staying.

He's learned that once you've had a sample of good gay sex, you'll lose interest in any other kind.

And before you accuse us of "recruiting," I want you to know we don't do that.

We gays are like the Jews;

We welcome converts but we don't evangelize.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I guess it's not too big to fail after all.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Good news, I hear the jerk store is hiring!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t know what I’m gonna do. My family’s worked at this plant forever. Hell, my grandmother even took over my granpappy’s shift when he answered his country’s call during a little something known as WW2. I mean, you spend thirty, forty years working hog it’s too late to learn something new.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i was going to make a joke about getting put on a ventilator and wheeled out onto the dick sucking line anyways because if i lost my job i'd lose my health insurance and my house but then i decided it wasn't very funny

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
And we’re livin here in Allendown

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i wish they allowed cameras in the dick sucking factory so it could be set to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaC0vNLdLvY&t=74s

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Jim Long-un posted:

Never put your dick in the hands of amateurs! Here at the Dick Sucking Factory we have won the industry’s top safety award two years running! Sure we had some horrific accidents a few years back but thanks to our new employee training program and cutting edge technology, things have never been safer and more efficient.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Listen pal I don’t want cutting edge anything anywhere near my dick.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Our soft gumming technology stands ready to take care of all your Oral needs

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Thats more like it do I call for an appointment or should I just come down?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

We encourage all of our patrons to just come

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Have we ever given any thought to *shifts nervously* providing dick sucking services to *looks around* non...humans...?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

MackAddie posted:

Have we ever given any thought to *shifts nervously* providing dick sucking services to *looks around* non...humans...?

*grabs broom out of the closet*. We done told you Three-Racoons-in-a-trenchcoat, that we are a respectable Dick sucking facility!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Sex Skeleton posted:

Thats more like it do I call for an appointment or should I just come down?

Just come down and cum, and you'll be glad you came.

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Good the factories ran my parents Mom N' Pop dick suckery out of business how does it feel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
When you nutted but (s)he still deindustrializin'

:(