Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

The 100x size dick project was an expensive failure that showed our hubris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hear in new jersey they don't even let you suck your own dick! Have to have an attendant for that.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

laserghost posted:

The 100x size dick project was an expensive failure that showed our hubris

meanwhile china is fully funding their 1000x size dick project. america is truly a failure

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

They should really apply for a PPP loan, OP (Penis Pleasing Program). Otherwise you may need to shift over to the freelance, gig-based dick sucking economy.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

spatial trait posted:

They should really apply for a PPP loan, OP (Penis Pleasing Program). Otherwise you may need to shift over to the freelance, gig-based dick sucking economy.

I might be more inclined to consider it, if not for your avatar.

It makes me.............. uncomfortable.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Heard rear end Eatage Express inc had some debilitating setbacks due to covid-19, their famed "suck the poo poo directly out of my rear end in a top hat" offering was put on hold when government officials issued a report on how covid-19 can be spread via faecal matter.

When I asked my nearby chain they apologized and assured me their top scientific brass were working on a workaround.

Its been weeks and I don't know what to do with myself

Dilkington
Aug 6, 2010

"Al mio amore Dilkington, Gennaro"
You will hear on the news that the Dicksucking factory is going out of business because no one wants their dick sucked anymore. This is horseshit.

Over the past 20 years, management has beat this company into the ground and spat on its legacy. It's enough to make me gag.

Back in the 90's we were the pride of the industry. Our engineers held worldclass patents on kneepad design. We pursued moon-shot research. We were proud to work there, and the company took care of us: the annual company picnic in that abandoned amusement park, great healthcare- especially dental, and a best-in-the-industry family discount.

Everyday walking in you passed under the portrait of our founder, Richard Numbthroat. He knew what it was all about: quality, not just numbers. After he died in that train crash, three former US presidents and the entire British royal family attended his funeral.

The culture at the company was never the same after that. Management started chasing those big contracts from the DOD and the Navy. Everything became about satisfying the shareholders whose purview never extended beyond quarterly nuts, and completely lost interest in the company once they got what they came for.

We blew millions of dollars on Japanese consultants who may have well just jerked off the whole time.

And then to add insult to injury, we lost our ISO 3000 certification on account of how slippery our floors were. Buddy- if we're doing our jobs right they gonna be slippery!

Then of course all the bad press we got over "the incident." Management knew. They knew the safety protocols inplace did not account for us working the balls. Even years afterwards, the electrical guys would still find hair and teeth stuck to the ceiling.

spatial trait
Aug 7, 2009

King Possum III posted:

I might be more inclined to consider it, if not for your avatar.

It makes me.............. uncomfortable.

well, I was let go from the factory for damaging company property. Dick suckers need to unionize to protect ourselves from corporate greed and mistreatment

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I’m doing my part by humbly volunteering to have my dick sucked for free

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
man, it's been a schlong week

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Everybody's suckin for the weekend.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Oh we're living here in Dicksucktown
And they're closing all the factories down

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
Oral Sex Helpers Administration

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I support the equipment that sicks your duck for you, and I tell you business has never been better. We're seeing entire segments of industry transitioning to this because of its variable speed and the strongest suction on the market. Its also not a disease vector as it auto sterilizes between uses.

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Jailbrekr posted:

I support the equipment that sicks your duck for you, and I tell you business has never been better. We're seeing entire segments of industry transitioning to this because of its variable speed and the strongest suction on the market. Its also not a disease vector as it auto sterilizes between uses.

Psst... The duck sicking factory is across the street. Just look for all the sick ducks outside. You can't miss it.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You know what they say, a sucker's born every minute and now they are all outta jobs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Jailbrekr posted:

Bird flu is so last decade.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I've been telling management for years how teledildonics could, with a little tweaking, save this company! But did they listen? Noooooooo.

That's why American manufacturing is dying, no one is willing to innovate in this country!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

They lost my patronage when they started up-charging for gargling my balls.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
i can provide local dick sucking factories with some sound advice

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sir Not Appearing posted:

They lost my patronage when they started up-charging for gargling my balls.

Should have gone to SuckCo. They only have one service level and that’s “Full”. Their up-front pricing also means you’ll never get hit with hidden charges.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
It's really big BJ's own fault in failing to adapt to changing preferences. Customers aren't looking for the bog standard tongue and lip play, modern consumers need a little teeth, or no teeth, or rough tongues, or soft tongues, or chapped lips. The big BJ mentality of "one mouth fits all" simply doesn't work in an environment of pop-up braces and chapped lips BJ boutiques. I see the big dick sucking factory like the buggy whip maker, great for it's time, but their time is past. And as a connoisseur of missing left bicuspid intact gag reflex BJs, I say good riddance.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

cult_hero posted:

And as a connoisseur of missing left bicuspid intact gag reflex BJs, I say good riddance.

The gag reflex can be suppressed by a pinch of salt placed on the back of the tongue, as far back as your finger can reach.

seriously, my good goons, it really works.

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

You know what they say, a sucker's born every minute and now they are all outta jobs

There's always someone giving it away, putting the pros out of work.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

King Possum III posted:

The gag reflex can be suppressed by a pinch of salt placed on the back of the tongue, as far back as your finger can reach.

seriously, my good goons, it really works.

Couldn't we get the same result by putting some coke on the tips of our ducks and going in?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Jim Long-un posted:

I don't have the stomach for that artificial assembly-line dick sucking anymore ever since I visited my local neighborhood Bespoke Blowjob Bijou and got life-changing organic dome

sure it's a little expensive, but I feel as if a new world has opened itself to me

Farm to table huh?

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
In hindsight it probably was not worth giving Paramount 20 Million dollars to become the official BIJ provider to the Klingon Empire.

:sigh:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Jailbrekr posted:

Call me old school, but IMO artificially produced retching and gagging noises just do not compare to the real thing.

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
layoffs in the dick sucking factory are announced by the employee facing being laid off having their dick sucked. Then the sucker becomes the suckee they know it is their time to go

Manto
Aug 27, 2003
Rawrr!
Just practice safe social distancing by sucking only the long dicks, and the factory will be back on its knees in no time.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Manto posted:

Just practice safe social distancing by sucking only the long dicks, and the factory will be back on its knees in no time.

Buddy, you’ve got to work your way up to the Long Dicks department. Everybody starts in Short n’ Stubby; I know some guys who’ve been stuck there for years. Once again, the guys at the top get all the perks!

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

gary oldmans diary posted:

i wish they allowed cameras in the dick sucking factory so it could be set to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaC0vNLdLvY&t=74s

man I know you were there for the glory days of the dick sucking factory, but lemme tell you recently it's been more like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoLOtsm_Jow

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Millennials are killing the dick sucking industry and why that's a good thing. (Start your free trial to read more)

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Congress ignores the plight of hardworking dick suckers put out of work by Covid-19.

Some of them don't know where their next mouthful is coming from.

Millions have filed for unemployment, but the government just blows them off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

King Possum III posted:

Congress ignores the plight of hardworking dick suckers put out of work by Covid-19.

Some of them don't know where their next mouthful is coming from.

Millions have filed for unemployment, but the government just blows them off.

Typical hypocritical Congress, considering so many of them use our services.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just got a promotion :cool:

say hello to the new PBA (Personal Ball Articulator) at the Dicksucking factory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
congratulations to your mom on retiring OP