Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

I have a pair of Klim fifty 2s that fit great and make my rear end look fantastic. Fairly protective too afaik since its entirely backed with fairly thick kevlar + armor. Not as protective as leather obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Nah safest thing is to revbomb constantly at the slightest annoyances. Someone merged in your lane at a safe distance with more than enough time for you to gently decelerate? Revbomb.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

I believe revzilla has a fairly good helmet policy so if you buy any from them you can wear it around the house for a bit to see if its the right shape, if not return it for another.