Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianRx
Jul 21, 2007

Zurtilik posted:

My wife and my cat and usually my stepkids.

Tabbies are the best. I got adopted by one who would come in through a hole in the screen and sleep in my bed every night. I assume someone else was feeding her. She was cool, I got to pet a cat pretty much whenever I wanted to with none of the overhead.

Star Me Kitten posted:

OP I am grateful for posters like you that make this community a positive place. :)

Thanks! Life seems pretty abstract and scary right now, so I thought it would be good mental hygiene to remember the things that are good and real in our lives.

goblox posted:

I am grateful for this little guy and my wifey.

I feel like he's judging me, and I don't think I like what he's concluding

Cowslips Warren posted:

I am grateful that my period is almost over, so I can go back to not wanting to cry every loving day. Being a girl sucks, and I wish I could pass this entire childbearing mess to a transgender person who wants to actually give birth.

My mom has found a new TV series to watch that isn't about cops always being right.

I got a job interview call today and hopefully things will go okay with it!

That's awesome, good luck!

More gratitude; I turned ~70 job applications into an interview last week. I just found out I didn;t get the job, but the CEO said nice things about me and that he'd reach out when they added another position. I'm not expecting anything more to come of it, but it was a lot more affirming than an automated email rejection, or worse, getting ghosted.

Hope you get something to feel good about!

BrianRx fucked around with this message at 05:51 on Aug 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU