Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Going to a new mutants drive in tonight. Wanted to see this movie forever. Let’s see if it’s worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Nodosaur posted:

is there a reason why we dislike Krasinski in this thread or is it just because it was a popular suggestion to play Reed?
I think a lot of people dislike him because of how much he loves the CIA (this includes me).

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

TwoPair posted:

Reminder for anyone unaware: Tomorrow is National Cinema Day (in the US) and you can get $4 movie tickets at most theaters. Plus a lot of cinemas are putting some of the biggest movies back in theaters for another screening.

What I'm saying is whether you want to actually want to actually watch Blue Beetle or watch Spider-Verse again or say gently caress all that to comic book movies and watch Barbenheimer on the cheap, shoot your shot.
I am seeing tmnt I think. Haven’t seen spider-verse, but would if my theater still had it.