Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
God drat, that loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Collapsing Farts posted:

Didnt they make black superman with that Will Smith movie? Though I vaguely remember it ended with Will Smith being an angel or something :psyduck:

Hancock

Also, gently caress, just make a Mr. Terrific movie, he would make a super cool movie.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

BrianWilly posted:

God I love never being wrong about literally anything ever. :allears:

What are next weeks lotto numbers?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Can't say I'm all for either side here. If, as a corporation, you're going to make people sign contracts that control their life, you can't break them without facing legal troubles yourself. But... Maybe worrying about your money in a pandemic that's killed millions of people by telling a studio to shove people in a box inadvertantly designed to spread said pandemic isn't what I'd call great either. Also hasn't Scarlet Johansen been kinda weird around social issues?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I kind of love that we somehow got Sony to green light an produce a second Morbius film on the back of a meme. And I'd really love it if it killed both Jared Leto's acting career and Sony's weird desire to keep making Spiderman spin-offs no one wants to see.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1551004389086826496

I want Live Action MODOK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
though if they does, I wonder how DC will do that Flash Sequel they have green lit.

Anora fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Oct 21, 2022