Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
I remember some posts, Twitter or otherwise, that were giving him poo poo for looking tired doing the Wakanda Forever sign. Puts all of this in depressing perspective :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

How Wonderful! posted:

He was enormously talented and it hurts to think of the career he had ahead of him. He turned the Black Panther into a role model for so many kids and young adults I know.

Christ, this is the most sobering thought about all of this, breaking the news to young Black Panther fans.

gently caress cancer

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

FilthyImp posted:

True, true.

Hey guys, did you know that Spiderverse is actually about *~consumerist branding~* and the PoC main character only becomes a person after becoming marketable himself with DayGlo SpiderPunch Action? :grin:

Nah, its actually about how people are afraid of the hadron collider!

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
Does the fact that we have Zeus here mean that Hercules may appear?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
So I have yet to see the new Spiderverse movie and I am sensing the moratorium on open spoilers on twitter is running out, if it hasn't already. My question is about the ending: On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being "Self Contained", 3 being "Reasonable end point", and 5 being "YOU MOTHERFUCKERS", how brutal is the cliffhanger?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib

CapnAndy posted:

Strong 6. This is half of a story and unapologetic about it. It’s loving great though.

I should have figured.

Do we know if it is coming to streaming any time soon? If not that, then I will see if I could go this weekend or the next.