Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Fireworks were a cool touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Hell yeah!

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Look at how loving over this guy is.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ok that's cool

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

i was wrong on the entire card until the last two matches.

i assumed naito was gonna win as this is the same thing they did in 2016 for his first reign only with him in the babyface role this time. debuting outsider heel costs face champ the belt, new heel champ beats ex champ's beloved underdog stablemate for a v1 before proceeding to drop it back at the next big arena show

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

SG Bamboo posted:

Go and Kenoh are only human, doubt they could have gone an hour in this weather.

"Feeling a bit tired, guess I better kick hard" they each say to themselves.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

NJPW 0000000001
NAITO 0000000002

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Nice!

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Gedo really on one with the booking this year huh

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Baseball stadium shows own, I don't know what the weather looks like in September/October there but they should do more of them

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
fireworks were a real nice touch

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Tomohiro Ishii.

Not for any storyline reason, just because Ishii and Naito have loving banger matches.

Or maybe Suzuki decides he wants ALL the belts to go with his Never Openweight title.....

i think part of the reason ishii has great matches with naito is similar to why omega did, because they force a no-bullshit fast pace

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

So who challenges now? Most of the people who I'd think would challenge are either champions in other divisions, have recently lost matches or not allowed in the country

G1's coming up so whoever pins him there and then whoever wins it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That kid :3:

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Naito :cool:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Aw look at that lil' Naito fan.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

So who challenges now? Most of the people who I'd think would challenge are either champions in other divisions, have recently lost matches or not allowed in the country

Hiromu Takahashi

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Rarity posted:

G1's coming up so whoever pins him there and then whoever wins it

Oh yeah. I keep forgetting we're still getting a G1. Hooray!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Cerebral Bore posted:

Aw look at that lil' Naito fan.

Come on, BUSHI's not that small

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
See, this poo poo right here is why Naito is a great goddamn wrestler.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Excellent show

Loved basically all of it.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I can’t believe Naito already lost the belts to commentary lady

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

milano deserves commemntator of the year for this show alone

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

So presumably Naito holds it until January and drops it at Wrestle Kingdom. I doubt they'd run back an Ibushi G1 but maybe if he did it as a heel this time :devil:

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Rarity posted:

Come on, BUSHI's not that small

I would estimate that he's about one Adam Cole tall.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I am happiest of all for LIJ Member Milano Collection AT

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Thauros posted:

milano deserves commemntator of the year for this show alone

Cheering so loud on Japanese commentary that I could hear him on English commentary :allears:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ZIMA'S on ice, hell yeah

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Chug all those Zimas, Naito! Do it!

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Taiji/Hiromu was definitely match of the night, but either Suzuki or Taichi were my MVP

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SG Bamboo posted:

So presumably Naito holds it until January and drops it at Wrestle Kingdom. I doubt they'd run back an Ibushi G1 but maybe if he did it as a heel this time :devil:

Ibushi's clearly facing Tana at the Dome so I guess they just rerun Naito/Okada?

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rarity posted:

Ibushi's clearly facing Tana at the Dome so I guess they just rerun Naito/Okada?

Ibushi could easily muder Tana at KOPW in the briefcase defence

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

SG Bamboo posted:

i think he might actually retain through january. i think its time the title had some stability.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Tomorrow is an absurdly stacked day for shows. There's an All Japan show with 3 title matches, including the Tag Titles, live on AJPW TV. There's a NOAH show with 3 title matches, Jr, Jr Tag & Tag featuring the best tag team in the world AXIZ. And then there's a Big Japan show with MINORU SUZUKI vs Takuya Nomura which is going to be a must see match

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

forkboy84 posted:

Tomorrow is an absurdly stacked day for shows. There's an All Japan show with 3 title matches, including the Tag Titles, live on AJPW TV. There's a NOAH show with 3 title matches, Jr, Jr Tag & Tag featuring the best tag team in the world AXIZ. And then there's a Big Japan show with MINORU SUZUKI vs Takuya Nomura which is going to be a must see match

who is challenging the giants

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

SG Bamboo posted:

Ibushi could easily muder Tana at KOPW in the briefcase defence

You don't run a year long story just to blow if off at KOPW

If Ospreay's back in town then they could him the Omega push I guess

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Is Kenoh on the NOAH card & how do I watch the fuckin Minoru match

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hell of a backstage promo going on from Naito at the moment, gently caress. "We're in dark times but the brightest of lights waits at the end of that tunnel, so open your eyes." :shobon:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

forkboy84 posted:

I'm too busy watching my way through the 1980s so I'll be watching Fujiwara stanking on fools in UWF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

who is challenging the giants

The Kento, Jiro, Akira, & HAYATO’s Big Adventure team of Kento Miyahara & Jiro Kuroshio. And yes I want to take every chance I can to type out that awesome stable name