Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

weird we didn't get brackets for g1 yet. i wonder if they're waiting on legislation for sports and entertainment visas to be approved before finalizing brackets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

Tomorrow is an absurdly stacked day for shows. There's an All Japan show with 3 title matches, including the Tag Titles, live on AJPW TV. There's a NOAH show with 3 title matches, Jr, Jr Tag & Tag featuring the best tag team in the world AXIZ. And then there's a Big Japan show with MINORU SUZUKI vs Takuya Nomura which is going to be a must see match

That NOAH show is only on Google+? Can't see it on the DDT Universe schedule

Also Axiz are undeniably cool, but Tekkers are the best of friends and the best of teams :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Well anyway that was a hell of a show, I hope they come back to Jingu post-COVID and fill the place up, it looks like it would be cool as gently caress when filled up.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh the sep 5th show has a reasonable us time. kind of early for uk and ireland tho.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

extradite THIS! posted:

Is Kenoh on the NOAH card & how do I watch the fuckin Minoru match

Kenoh is in an 8 man tag with Kongo's heavyweights against the M Alliance of Mutoh, Marufuji, Mochizuki & their secret new member who I am excited to see revealed. The Big Japan show will air on Samurai TV but unlike today's show which was live, this one won't get shown until the 6th September. Which loving sucks, I wanna see Suzuki vs the other Nomura.

What is live is a Dragon Gate show. Almost forgot that.

SG Bamboo posted:

That NOAH show is only on Google+? Can't see it on the DDT Universe schedule

Also Axiz are undeniably cool, but Tekkers are the best of friends and the best of teams :colbert:

Shiozaki was tweeting to Katsu today that he will phone him at 9 for a catch up. It was sweet. But yeah, NOAH show is just on G+ which means it'll be online to watch on I think Thursday but I have to check my notes.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

JOHN CENA posted:

weird we didn't get brackets for g1 yet. i wonder if they're waiting on legislation for sports and entertainment visas to be approved before finalizing brackets.

the next korakuen will prob be the kizuna road of this year

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Thauros posted:

the next korakuen will prob be the kizuna road of this year

think we get a smaller bracket overall since there aren't likely going to be fly-ins?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

also regarding the all japan show, they have the afternoon korakuen slot which means it's it starts at a very reasonable 10:30 pm eastern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

JOHN CENA posted:

think we get a smaller bracket overall since there aren't likely going to be fly-ins?

The G1 is still 19 shows so it's gonna be a full bracket