Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

There is a lot of uncertainty in this day and age but the grown men are chasing the round thing again and I am filled with peace and hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm hoping this is the death gurgle of sport :catbert:

not that I'm thrilled with our esports future either tbh

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

https://youtu.be/p5hDFHu8a4w

Areola Grande

sorry op as u were

FluffieDuckie

I just looked outside and I didn’t see any sports

Explain yourself op :colbert:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

cda

by Hand Knit

FluffieDuckie posted:

I just looked outside and I didn’t see any sports

Explain yourself op :colbert:

It's like, it can be raining where I am but not where you are

vanisher

In this age and time we are living in its so important to remember to just jump every now and then. I stepped outside and did a jump or two and I can tell you that my vigor and zest for living have never been stronger.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Just so happy to watch the people on the screen do their sport thing, its really filling me with hope

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Joey McChrist

i love ball i love sport

alnilam

i went to a "sportsman's club" to find other enjoyers of the thing with the ball and it was NOT what i expected

Prof. Crocodile

i used to love the sport when i was younger, but not so much now. barely even follow the squadrons that i boost, even during the winnowing. did the sport change or did i? we may never know...

google THIS

Other people: Everything is awful we can't go anywhere or do anything and vaccines and treatment options and social distance policies are riddled with uncertainty and inconsistency if not straight mismanagement

Me, an intellectual: But the sport is back :smuggo:

Macnult

honey!!! honey!! come quick! the game is on! quick! stand in the way angr- yeah just like that!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's nice that when it's raining you can still play a good game of hot knife inside

Khanstant
the best part of sport is when they sit down a lil and ppl get sooooo mad :D

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Going to look at the sport. What is the sport doing?

take the moon

by sebmojo
*gets extremely invested in sport*
i will FIGHT you if you like other sports team
*world peace can never be attained*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.

Macnult posted:

honey!!! honey!! come quick! the game is on! quick! stand in the way angr- yeah just like that!

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!