Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
dame walks into my corner of the WeWork Communal Lounge with a router full of bullet holes and a tale as old as time. "i shot my router full of bullets because it didn't work." she explained. "i need a new one." ahhhhh why out of every punk who can fence a router, she's gotta come snifflin to me?!

trying to figure out how to make my CyberTruck's CyberHorn play the General Lee sound when I CyberHonk it

trying to discover who in the Sanrio Employee Housing Complex has renamed their wireless router something demeaning about my funkopop wife

caught up in a complex web of deceit and intrigue trying to swap Bazooka Joe comics for bitcoins to buy bootlegged pokemon cards off the UltraDarkNet

trying to pick out which pair of Tripp pants to wear to tonights illegal coding show at The gently caress Factory.

doing that dance i learned from the NPCs of the Vampire the Masquerade the Bloodlines the Video Game, but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

We don't want you to go run in the shadows, Modemlord, just take a stroll in the shade

deep dish peat moss

Three hours later we had the ICE down and there it was, stacked high in the digivault like a DAEMONdragon's hoard. Twenty-four kilobytes of prime data.

deep dish peat moss

They were the top of the elite, digital wetwork assassins kitted with decks downloaded straight from the future. Everyone wanted to be them. They were Shadejoggers.

deep dish peat moss

Hiring an elite team of shadowrunners to download a Kirby's Dream Course ROM for you

deep dish peat moss

Shadowrunners crawling through a Kazaa graveyard, represented by stacked-high piles of dead bodies, oozing filth, and ruin.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Inception was a really good movie because in the grand scheme of things a dude getting to be with his family and a company changing hands is small potatoes.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"The Fujimoto Corporation Headquarters ain't gonna mop itself," I say as the Fujimoto Corporation Headquarters totally mops itself.

Finger Prince

I hacked OP's cybertruck so its cyberhorn plays the dolphin laugh of the dolphin Jones from the movie Johnny Mnemonic. And by hack I mean I tweeted @elon musk an he did it.

nut

leans forward and gently sets both palms on the get of the pool table. I look to each accomplice, who in turn looks back and then down at the unfurled map of the Team Ninja headquarters.

“gentleman, tonight we are going to steal the bikini DLC pack for Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball”

take the moon

by sebmojo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"The Fujimoto Corporation Headquarters ain't gonna mop itself," I say as the Fujimoto Corporation Headquarters totally mops itself.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

trying to discover who in the Sanrio Employee Housing Complex has renamed their wireless router something demeaning about my funkopop wife

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Khanstant
hacking my manager's eyes so she thinks I'm wearing at least 15 pieces of flair

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
"this is acid burn, the best decker in the business. if he can't figure out who's burning through our kwang grade 11 black ice firewall, no-one can"

opens command prompt, ping www,google.com reflected in mirroshades

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
peter reviera from neuromancer but instead of using his cyber implants to cause bizarre psycho-sexual hallucinations, he's just a really bad jeff-dunham style puppet comedian

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sorting through my stack of Data Crystals and Info Disks and Thought Bubbles, looking for the backup containing my Peruvian Dickwhistle hentai

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
staying late at Cyberdyne Systems in order to secretly add hyper detailed nipples/camel toe to the EDS-2000 School Supression Robot

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
google glasses wearing seal team busts in through my nemesises windows, demanding he admits he used an aimbot against me

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christoph
*Farts out a cloud of nanobots*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!