Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

v happy for spector29 becoming a better writer

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

Trabisnikof posted:

p sure that's d&d

I think it's both, judging by the constant meltdowns in QCS that happen every time someone with a nojoe gang tag posts something.

If you vote for the Nazi enablers then the forum full of people who hate Nazi enablers is probably going to call you a Nazi, it's not really the end of the world lol

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

The problem with fyad is that it seems to be full of liberal psychopaths who think it's okay to vote for a rapist as long as he has a (d) next to his name, that's why it's fun to call them nazis even if you don't actually think they are.

If fyad isn't actually full of liberals then they clearly aren't sending their best people to represent them lol

That's D&D. Fyad just cares about trolling you, which they did successfully

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

politics is not funny, but trolling people who think politics are funny is funny

fyad just sour that they will never be as funny as trump and the collapse of the us

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Jewel Repetition posted:

trolling cspam is like pissing into a sea of piss, but with a self satisfied look on your face, like you're sullying fresh spring water, or something. anyone watching it happen is just going to find it to be confused and stupid

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

word is fyad has been compiling a list of posters... they plan to help register to vote :twisted:

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos
fyad pretty much never posts anywhere but fyad, these people are mostly the wannabe fyads who aren't cool enough to post in actual fyad

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Finicums Wake posted:

trolling cspam is like pissing into a sea of piss, but with a self satisfied look on your face, like you're sullying fresh spring water, or something. anyone watching it happen is just going to find it to be confused and stupid

Yeah I think trolling in C-SPAM is usually pointless because we have a sense of humor and perspective but there's always one or two spazzes who take the bait

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Yeah I think trolling in C-SPAM is usually pointless because we have a sense of humor and perspective but there's always one or two spazzes who take the bait

Just like the FYAD spazzes who take the nazi label as bait I guess

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol fyad is the troll forum gtfo. its D&D and its not even close

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Jewel Repetition posted:

I gotta say the amount of people biting down hard on this is actually pretty embarassing

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

the truest fyad is he who has never posted in fyad

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the d&d upper class pitting cspam and da 'yad against each other. tale old as time. no war but class war

Classon Ave. Robot
Oct 7, 2019

by Athanatos

Malkina_ posted:

Just like the FYAD spazzes who take the nazi label as bait I guess

This is the only real issue, if they could restrain themselves from crying to their terrible liberal admin every time someone calls them a mean name there wouldn't be a problem.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

was there ever a fyad poster whose gimmick was emptyquoting people but never posting, because here on cspam we've got BONGHITZ for that

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Dustcat posted:

was there ever a fyad poster whose gimmick was emptyquoting people but never posting, because here on cspam we've got BONGHITZ for that

I love the bonghitz thread remix

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Most of the qcs crew doesn't even post in fyad because they'd be run out, they hide in the BYOB chat thread

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dustcat posted:

ArfJason did a trmeendous series of posts where he picked a poster at random and would emptyquote their posts with added content that got more elaborate over time, culminating in one of my favorite posts on the forums where isntead of emptyquoting ArfJason replied to the thread with a video of opening a snack sized lays chip bag (sealed) and inside was a printout of the poor users post.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Sharkopath posted:

ArfJason did a trmeendous series of posts where he picked a poster at random and would emptyquote their posts with added content that got more elaborate over time, culminating in one of my favorite posts on the forums where isntead of emptyquoting ArfJason replied to the thread with a video of opening a snack sized lays chip back (sealed) and inside was a printout of the poor users post.

lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

World War Mammories posted:

pushing fresh goose meat out of my pussy

most posters in fyad are 20 or younger?

all the fyad regulars are in our late teens or early 20s and we’re all voting for joe biden because he reminds us of our grandpas and we want kamala to be president after him

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

ArfJason did a trmeendous series of posts where he picked a poster at random and would emptyquote their posts with added content that got more elaborate over time, culminating in one of my favorite posts on the forums where isntead of emptyquoting ArfJason replied to the thread with a video of opening a snack sized lays chip bag (sealed) and inside was a printout of the poor users post.

:laffo:

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

Very good. GBS should be maintained as an independent buffer state with some threads ceded to each party. D&D should be partitioned in whichever way is funniest.

BigWeirdSashimi
Jul 10, 2019

A Russian troll farm posted:

Very good. GBS should be maintained as an independent buffer state with some threads ceded to each party. D&D should be torched to the ground and the server salted

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

nothin hitz like a bonghitz emptyquote

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Grapplejack posted:

Most of the qcs crew doesn't even post in fyad because they'd be run out, they hide folded up into their own asses

like a Klein bottle

an anal Klein bottle

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Lol

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Classon Ave. Robot posted:

This is the only real issue, if they could restrain themselves from crying to their terrible liberal admin every time someone calls them a mean name there wouldn't be a problem.

You seem very mad and it's making you post really badly. Have you considered going outside for a while

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

A Russian troll farm posted:

Very good. GBS should be maintained as an independent buffer state with some threads ceded to each party. D&D should be partitioned in whichever way is funniest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCDdRq1LeVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjhQO6pR0mg

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

You seem very mad and it's making you post really badly. Have you considered going outside for a while

The FYAD boys are already whining in QCS as we speak, dummy.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

a bunch of big fyads came up to the qcs mods, big tough guys, never cried in their life, but they had tears in their eyes, and they came up to the qcs mods saying, sirs, please, they called us nazis... on the internet... sirs, please help us! and believe me, we will

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

a bunch of big fyads came up to the qcs mods, big tough guys, never cried in their life, but they had tears in their eyes, and they came up to the qcs mods saying, sirs, please, they called us nazis... on the internet... sirs, please help us! and believe me, we will

I’m going to spend a significant portion of my time on these boards going into a leftist shitposting subforum spamming “Delete D&D and its subforums!” (the only liberal/left forums on this site), and then whine like a petulant child to the boss when I get called a chud, nazi, or any other kind of right-winger as a response.

The hypocrisy here is quite remarkable.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Malkina_ posted:

I’m going to spend a significant portion of my time on these boards going into a leftist shitposting subforum spamming “Delete D&D and its subforums!” (the only liberal/left forums on this site), and then whine like a petulant child to the boss when I get called a chud, nazi, or any other kind of right-winger as a response.

Who was spamming that?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

scary ghost dog posted:

all the fyad regulars are in our late teens or early 20s and we’re all voting for joe biden because he reminds us of our grandpas and we want kamala to be president after him

the zoomer menace

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Jewel Repetition posted:

Who was spamming that?

Arf

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Malkina_ posted:

Buddy, don't make me tap the post

Crane Fist posted:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

where

Malkina_
May 13, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Crane Fist posted:

Buddy, don't make me tap the post

Rapsheet for starters lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yeah the arf spam never said anything about closing cspam, just making a joke about how saying idiocracy is a documentary is right wing chuddery, over and over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

FYAD is full of annoying assholes who I'm not friends with*, Cspam is full of annoying assholes many of whom I am friends with. There's a way for this to work, maybe an exchange program? I posted in fyad and they told me to go back to gbs which was confusing as I only post in the gbs drama bomb threads.

The true enemy must be BFC - self serious capitalism nerds

*as fyad posters, I know there's plenty of C-FYADers with double forums loyalty