Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

Fyad never meant poo poo to me and then they started making a bunch of racist jokes and Lowtax 86d the board? That's pretty much all I know. Bring me the corpses of the racist posters and we can talk.

Maybe you could quote some of those racist jokes in this thread just so we're all on the same page, talking about the same things? Should be pretty easy right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

T-man posted:

so how would that work, all fyad goons submit their social media passwords to Judge Dredd (forums edition) or what

forums judge dredd judging me by which suit makers i follow

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Malkina_ posted:

I’m truly sorry the Koala mod who was scamming goons for money Shaun King style managed to convince a wifebeating pill-head to tell a neoliberal shitrag like VICE (which was co-founded by a white nationalist) to publish clickbait calling FYAD nazis after he deleted the forum. I wish it didn’t happen. That CascadeBeta psycho was friends with KM iirc, go figure. Those cunts did not reflect c-spam at all, and I fully agree with probing/banning people calling for explicit violence on public figures or people in general. I don’t want FYAD deleted and I don’t think they’re nazis. With the world literally falling apart from late capitalism right before our eyes right now, lets not tear these forums apart with it.

Koala' March, or was there some other Koala mod I've never heard of?

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 244 days!

Filthy Hans posted:

Koala' March, or was there some other Koala mod I've never heard of?

the universe is neither so cruel nor so kind as to provide us with two of them

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
CSPAM is not QCS, nor is it for discussing forums drama. If you're mad that FYAD is a thing that exists, speak to the forums administrators about it or make a QCS thread. Stop getting into a slapfight if anybody who has ever posted in FYAD also posts here, Arf posts here all the time, and in FYAD, and he's one of the funniest people in the subforum.