Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
ive learned alot this week./

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nutmeg posted:

ive learned alot this week./

But this knowledge is a curse.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Boba Pearl posted:

This is all very concerning because I've been wanting to try vtubing to give me positive -*-gender feelings-*- but it all seems uhhh... much more weird then I really want to get into. It's also a bitch to set up.

Yeah it kinda sucks cuz it makes perfect sense in that context, but SA thread apparently was way too horny.

Like, A/T has a sex questions thread where moderation does a good job of distinguishing healthy honest questions from one-handed posts, and it genuinely helped me as a dude who has thought himself gay for ten years and now lives with a girlfriend and is in fact bi. Goons can avoid being creepy fucks, but sometimes, you gotta talk about how much you want little girls and/or lions apparently.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

fun hater posted:

^^^ theres this NASTY subculture in ASMR that does specifically ear licking with this deranged fake eat they lick. it makes you want to be dead, not horny

i have a friend im eventually going to pay to make me a model thats just a silhouette a la MST3K so when i stream movies i can just be a little shadow pointing at things and wiggling from side to side. dont steal my idea, which is good

make a lucy vtuber rig

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

HoboTech posted:

sucks to your ASMR

:golfclap:

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Boba Pearl posted:

This is all very concerning because I've been wanting to try vtubing to give me positive -*-gender feelings-*- but it all seems uhhh... much more weird then I really want to get into. It's also a bitch to set up.

Go for it! Don't let the controversy here stop you. There's vtubers with millions of subscribers and there's vtubers with less who make it into a job. If you want to do it, go for it.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
I've said this in another thread, but the ASMR cleavage streamers are even grosser when you know that twitch is heavily pointed towards minors, like, those streams are literally just sex work, on the front page of the "watch your fake e-friend play minecraft" site.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
my interest in 12 year old anime girls doing ASMR is purely academic.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

HoboTech posted:

sucks to your ASMR

This got an actual laugh out of me. Well done!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Alright, I’m closing the thread, I’ll post the link to the new OP on Friday and the end of this one can serve as a time capsule to some crazy rear end stuff, as is the way of sagas threads.

Sailor Goon
Feb 21, 2012

I wanted to learn about the safari goon mentioned in the thread subtitle and instead I ended up wanting all gross hornyposting goons to be at least banned or (preferably) shot into space, or perhaps buried at the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Really sick and tired of every internet community turning out to be filled with gross hosed up people who are into hosed up poo poo. People should be introspecting on why that keeps happening here but I’m not optimistic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
New thread is up!