Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Which one is the one that shoots the chickencheese with flavour shells?

First engine one https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3498320&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=29#post409791801

They also shred the cheese and cut stuff with a machete

Hub Cat has a new favorite as of 23:04 on Sep 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant
Since I haven't seen mention of this in the OP:

The 2018 GIP T-Shirt: Operation Useless Dirt

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3854490

tl;dr: McNally sets up a bait-and-switch bait-and-switch Tee Shirt design for GIP, which proposes a good shirt design with a nice op number, baits it out for something else, which then baits it out for something else.

Worth the time to read for the reactions.

e: Page 10 is a payoff.

Eldritch BiLast has a new favorite as of 18:15 on Sep 4, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Remember when GE Cafe shat his colon out in the shower

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I wouldn't really used the term "shat" for that. It was more like it sloughed out of his body like a rectal mitosis

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Remember when GE Cafe shat his colon out in the shower

No, and neither do you :colbert:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Hub Cat posted:

Also found somebody that will be coming off their 100k probe in 33 days.
and uhh hopefully will not come back.
"The terrible things you did to animals as a kid thread!"

Holy poo poo, I posted in this thread. :aaa:

For the record, it was about dunking a cat in water to try to help her because it was hot outside, not skinning creatures alive & beating them to death.

edit: there are a lot of hosed up stories in there -- lots of "the OP is totally off his loving rocker, all I did was [something other horrible thing]" posts

edit2: jesus I hope this is fake :stare:

YeahTubaMike has a new favorite as of 21:58 on Sep 4, 2020

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

YeahTubaMike posted:

Holy poo poo, I posted in this thread. :aaa:

For the record, it was about dunking a cat in water to try to help her because it was hot outside, not skinning creatures alive & beating them to death.

edit: there are a lot of hosed up stories in there -- lots of "the OP is totally off his loving rocker, all I did was [something other horrible thing]" posts

Certain subjects, like animal abuse or what should be deeply private fetishes, don't take much to elict a massive info-dump from some people who provide extremely inappropriate graphic descriptions of their habits and hobbies and seem genuinely surprised when people don't respond positively.

I can't find it but a couple months back in a random thread the comment "there's no such thing as a bad dog" inspired a goon to start spouting endlessly how it's not true and gleefully describe being able to murder stray dogs on his property with a shovel and get really angry when people disagreed with him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Xenoletum posted:

tl;dr: McNally sets up a bait-and-switch bait-and-switch Tee Shirt design for GIP, which proposes a good shirt design with a nice op number, baits it out for something else, which then baits it out for something else.

Still the only successful goon project I'm aware of.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

pentyne posted:

Certain subjects, like animal abuse or what should be deeply private fetishes, don't take much to elict a massive info-dump from some people who provide extremely inappropriate graphic descriptions of their habits and hobbies and seem genuinely surprised when people don't respond positively.

I can't find it but a couple months back in a random thread the comment "there's no such thing as a bad dog" inspired a goon to start spouting endlessly how it's not true and gleefully describe being able to murder stray dogs on his property with a shovel and get really angry when people disagreed with him.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=89649

Thankfully permabanned by LAB.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

pentyne posted:

Some random poster spouts less graphic anti-dog stuff in random threads (e.g., at the level of "the only good dog is a dead dog") and get dinged for it occasionally, but I wish they'd either stop or get dinged harder because it's the surest sign of them being a total monster

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

sourdough posted:

Some random poster spouts less graphic anti-dog stuff in random threads (e.g., at the level of "the only good dog is a dead dog") and get dinged for it occasionally, but I wish they'd either stop or get dinged harder because it's the surest sign of them being a total monster

That's iron crowned and yeah he's basically as much of a loser as you think.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I was going to say, is there more than one of those guys? Because one Iron Crowned is way more than enough.

This conversation is just making me think of the weird period in GBS history where any mention of cat ownership would be met with a chorus of accusations of toxoplasmosis and screaming about THEY DON'T LOVE YOU and THEY'LL EAT YOUR CORPSE IF YOU DIE!! It was just weird, over-the-top histrionics about an extremely common companion animal. Totally loving bizarre.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Fun fact: your dog is more likely to eat your corpse than your cat

Also if I'm dead and undiscovered my cats are welcome to me flesh. They don't deserve to starve!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Xenoletum posted:

lol truly incredible

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

15 years on SA and just nukes everything by being excited about the prospect of finding some dogs to kill with a shovel.

What a crazy website.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

pentyne posted:

15 years on SA and just nukes everything by being excited about the prospect of finding some dogs to kill with a shovel.

What a crazy website.

people of the future gonna think about internet forums and social media the way we think about leaded gasoline and CFCs

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Also if I'm dead and undiscovered my cats are welcome to me flesh. They don't deserve to starve!

Look I'm not using my face anymore if I'm dead, they can have it

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Honestly if you love something that eats literally anything and loves bones I don't know why you'd care except for the mess, which would only affect anyone you actually cared about enough to probably find your body before your dog eats it anyway

brb updated my will

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm depending on my friends to eat my body, as I currently have no pets

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

McNally posted:

McNally posted:

gently caress you McNally don't do this here

Don't loving edit my posts you rear end in a top hat

JOHN HAS A LONG MUSTACHE

JOHN HAS A LONG MUSTACHE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I know this is a nothing-burger, but it, along with the 100k probe for attempted coup gave me a giggle

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Forums coup prank is hilariously distasteful in hindsight, a true goon legend

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

El_Elegante posted:

The long announcement post where Cyrano slowly and painfully explains the joke is unintentionally hilarious.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

that they managed to turn a joke that lame into something funny is an accomplishment imo

thank you km

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Is that true?

I have both so I hope they’ll all eat up but I always figured the cat would get first dibs. The dog is scared shitless of him so if she eats my face first it’s because he let her.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

El_Elegante posted:

like most military exercises it was a practice trial for the real event

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

There were at least 3-4 goon bachelor moments threads in the span of about two years. Each closed when it hit peak disgusting. Cum vase and taint boil are the two I remember off the top of my head.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RC and Moon Pie posted:

There were at least 3-4 goon bachelor moments threads in the span of about two years. Each closed when it hit peak disgusting. Cum vase and taint boil are the two I remember off the top of my head.

Was peeing through a hole in the floor a bachelor thread?

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

bumping this to a new page :tipshat:

ulvir posted:

does anyone know the original thread from where the goon cave is from?

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

ulvir posted:

does anyone know the original thread from where the goon cave is from?

Post Your Sad Goon Hovel

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

No way, the Cave way predates this.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Your pig is more likely to eat you alive.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

Heath posted:

No way, the Cave way predates this.

yeah, by at least ten years

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

Inceltown posted:

Was peeing through a hole in the floor a bachelor thread?

gently caress yeah he laid down and stuck his dick through the floor hole but was afraid wild beasts would eat his dingus in the nighttime

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've lived rough, but I've never lived "stick my dick through a hole in the floor to piss" rough. A bachelor tale so epic even Homer would say "goddamn."

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

those bachelor threads was impressive for just how mindboggingly disgusting some goons were

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Iirc he didn’t lack plumbing, he was just a lazy slob

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Here’s the taint vac story. Spoilers because :nms:

quote:

Bachelor? Yeah, maybe.
Disgusting?? Oh gently caress yeah.

I've had a boil on my taint for a few days and its been bugging the gently caress out of me. It hurt to sit, it hurt to poo poo, it hurt to do a lot of things.

I tried scrubbing the area with alcohol, and then poking a pin through it, but it wasn't working. First squatting over a mirror and then propping the mirror up on a hamper full of dirty laundry.
I tried the boiling bottle technique, but I don't think I was patient enough.

So, today I had a great idea. I got out the antiseptics, and disinfectants, and the alcohol, and the vacuum. Its a Hoover wind tunnel since someone will ask.

The first shot I didn't quite get it centred where I wanted it but it was still over the mark. Even though it was on that spot for maybe half a second there was still evil juices flowing from my taint. When I got it centred properly, and left it for several seconds I could practically feel the magic as the juices were flowing from my body and into the vacuum hose, coating the inside of it. I'm going to have a hard time making my vacuum not look like a crime scene. But relief is upon me!!

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've lived rough, but I've never lived "stick my dick through a hole in the floor to piss" rough. A bachelor tale so epic even Homer would say "goddamn."

2000 years from now, classics scholars debating about whether "piss-dark soil" is a good translation and what it means.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Let's see, some of my favs

-Bruisers street sweeper stories (at some point it got bundled into a big pdf)
-Bruisers waterslide
-Humper Monkey's military ghost stories in the German mountains
-A bunch of dumb poo poo out of TFF including "a decade of spectacular failure" and "perfectly spherical breasts"
-The time when Toblerone Triangular dropped kayfabe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

ulvir posted:

yeah, by at least ten years

Which goon cave do you want? bungmonkey's?

Here's the FYAD (NWS) thread abotu it: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2537734&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

there's a link down the page with all of the various pictures over the course of years.