Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Treguna Mekoides posted:

Speaking of eggs and breakfast... Does anyone have any of the old BritishBornAndBred photoshops? Care to share favorites? I was reminded of them in the Yikesaroo thread, and it's chronicled in SAclopedia, but goddamn if I can't seem to find them, even with archives.

Can’t believe you spelt my name wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Treguna Mekoides posted:

Mea culpa! Take it up with SAclopedia :/

Unless you are not BritishBornandBred...drat mobile makes it hard to cross reference.

I registered this account when I was 13, hence the obnoxious typo in the name. It just stuck from there.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

140 posts overnight? Ah yes, the forum superstar lightning rod has flounced. Cool, cool.

In other positive news, at least the islamophobic baby rape fantasist can only edit posts by fellow gun nuts these days.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

The post for which Lowtax has been banned for has tickled me. Fair play.

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

Reinstate BTB, you cowards.