Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Is this the same poster who made a big stink about making an offsite for TRUE leftists and leaving forever to post there and then got kicked out of their own site and came crawling back to get dunked on or is that someone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The sunglasses make it funnier, tho

Edit: Hitler, I mean.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Candidates for Something Awful Main Character in past 48 hours:

1. triple-rereg goon who defends pedos and child groomers complains that people call him a defender of pedos and child groomers, gets 10k probes on all 3 accounts in response

2. permabanned mod yelling for mods to be held accountable, held accountable by getting re-permabanned

3. goon who calls a mod a nazi because he has an anime schoolgirl avatar

4. mod who defends pedophilia as "au naturale!" gets permabanned as nature intended

5. pedo apologist mod apologist goon

6. goon posting tweet who claims harassments, gets probed, defends themselves on a rereg, turns out it was a completely different person harassing them

7. accused harasser goon who just happens to harass in a different way, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory through internet-poisoned inability to stop posting

8. mod who probated harassment victim forced to apologise several times

9. white knight of harassment victim passive-aggressive posting in qcs that at one point turns against the victim

And it's only Monday, babey!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Odysseus dressing like a homeless person and throwing salt into his fields because he didn’t want to go on a trip.

*stumbling out of my posting cave, clutching my bloody wounds* Brothers! Nobody has sixered me!

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Gone Fashing posted:

more people should be forums ronins. expand your horizons.

Wandering the forums wastelands, wistfully hoping to one day return to the warm embrace of the Imp Zone.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Hey, Mom. Sorry I forgot to call last week on your birthday. I was thinking about this really hosed up bathroom.

...yeah, that one.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Praxis is those little kits that you use to make your robot arms punch harder I'm pretty sure.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Isn't that the list-making goon?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

You're telling me there was a thread for arguing about dice and it wasn't in Trad Games?

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Captain Hygiene posted:

They absolutely hosed up by not making the d4s into caltrops. As long as you're paying for yet another dice set, you should at least get some real life use out of them!

Scattering a bunch of these on the floor and running away when the DM asks me to chip in for the pizza.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Tunicate posted:

apparently the youtube harrassment was just a single comment.

the comment was

'turdiak'

lol

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

the extremely real and terrifying threat of "I hope that guy chokes on a fish bone."

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Karanas posted:

I suppose I just don't understand how people can get so angry about something so innocuous. That stuff isn't hurting anyone.

You say that but I have definitely encountered chilis that did me harm.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

As embarrassing as it is to remember that period of time where I was dumb enough to get swept up in the anti-FYAD side, I do still look back fondly on the Weapon Brown thing that kicked everything off. The speed at which the goon who started that thread changed his position after the Weap Brown guy started "defending" himself by assuring everyone that he had a black friend was incredible.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Does anyone have the thread that got the front page movie reviews shut down? Current Releases or something similar. I remember it being pretty crazy, with stuff about "what female airplanes look like" and I think some sort of Duck Tales thing got brought into it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

some plague rats posted:

Here you go! The fun stuff starts on page 51 when g0m's review is posted, don't read anything before that

Thanks for this! I remembered the Duck Tales thing being the last post but hoo boy does that thread keep going