Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

vyelkin posted:

Hiking Across America is one of the ones that occasionally spontaneously pops into my head, a goon tried to walk across America and didn't even make it out of the park he started in because he brought nothing to eat except gorp even though experienced hikers had repeatedly told him to bring actual food otherwise he could literally die.

Someone linked that recently. Muerte's Hiking Across America.

BFC is a favorite of mine for drama.
- Slo Motion (original thread as he's since cleaned up his act)
- Zaurg: All the threads except the most recent. The early threads were sincere - I think they were also the origin of the Goons Pissing in a Well analogy - but the last 1-2 are total threadshitting by Zaurg and Goons.
- Blue Story: Froofy sandwiches, an allergy to vegetables, band t-shirts and STAR WARS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

There were at least 3-4 goon bachelor moments threads in the span of about two years. Each closed when it hit peak disgusting. Cum vase and taint boil are the two I remember off the top of my head.