Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
CSPAM sucks poo poo, is filled with tankiest in denial and is best kept around as a containment forum.

Who What Now posted:

Did that guy ever sell his Doom .wad bathroom?

Now this on the other hand still gets a chuckle out of me. I sent pictures to a family group chat and my grandpa and a few cousins, who all work/worked as architects, refused to believe it was a real thing someone made on purpose to attract FEMALES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

CannonFodder posted:

Did you show the before photos of the bright airy room with lots of counter space and mirrors? It looked kinda nice before all of that.

Wait, there were before photos? I somehow completely missed that.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

pentyne posted:

The reddit ones went mega-viral. It was a series of them with stick figure man talking in "bro-speak" to teach the unwashed reddit mob how to cook.

I think they even published a cookbook in that style.

The death of that style of writing could not have come fast enough.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Heath posted:

Lately I've been making some sushi rice with a little vinegar, sugar and mirin in it for breakfast and cracking a raw egg into it with some soy sauce. Extremely cheap and easy morning meal and it kicks rear end

My grandma would fight you for adding all those extra ingredients beyond rice and egg.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

FilthyImp posted:

They got rid of FYAD, but then tried to go after TFR and maybe GiP. It was... really weird.

Wanting to ban GIP was the funniest part if they weren't so rabid about it. Like i dont think there's a more anti-military part of the forum than GIP because turns out, nothing makes you turn against military service harder than doing military service.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Maybe it's four labs in a giant lab suit. They're pretty playful dogs and smart too, they could definitely pull it off they wanted.

Didn't the Ang Lee Hulk movie back in 2003 have a hulk laborador? I know it had a hulk poodle so it's not that much of a stretch. It's probably one of those.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Y'all are way too into what one guy posted years ago and one thing he did years ago.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
You're all just proving my point.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

*looks at notes*

this already happened like 3 loving weeks ago

Gotta keep brigading him to stop being an admin even as he isn't an admin anymore. Maybe we can get another genocide denying stalinist as admin again, that was a fun time.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Pull up! Pull up! We're going down so fast we're about to hit the earth's core in a few seconds!

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

The first response of a coward

No, that's "pull out", i know it's a common mistake to make.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

Whatever happened to the guy with the Brock Sampson eyepatch avatar? It all turned out to be fake, right?

He got called out on his poo poo, mysteriously died and then another guy claiming to be his brother (50 foot ant) with the exact same posting style showed up and did basically the same thing except now the stories also included his super hot super pregnant wife. Then he disappeared and I'm not sure what happened.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
For a brief moment there was the guy who was super into architecture posting about architecture but then no one ever reposted his love of buildings again.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

some plague rats posted:

I've always been fascinated by the process through which people choose their usernames

I chose mine while drunkenly watching cartoons in spanish, I assume everyone else chooses their username in a similar fashion.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
I mean the guy had a job waiting for him in Florida already via his dad so he was already better off than most people would be, plus all that gear was brand new and not cheap even if it was all dumb. Also looking at the thread again i forgot how he was doing all of this for the cause and people would just be begging to hear his explanation of why he was doing what he was doing.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Josef bugman posted:

I get a dwarf brewer. Both are good.

You should forgive the goblins who burned down your brewery and make more beer.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

barbecue at the folks posted:

I get the feeling that there are forums like Pet Island and PYF where people are generally pretty nice to each other and mods are mostly there to uphold the respectful tone of discussion. Then there are the Forums to Get Mad About Politics, where modding is more like sticking your penis in a waffle iron and pressing on it again and again and again and again and you get the idea

Didn't pet island have a mod who farted so much their bird started to make farting sounds? I remember that when drama happens in pet island it explodes, like they have to make up for lost time or something.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
The Chinese government doesn't even try to deny it's a genocide lol like they have official publications saying "we have stripped their religion from them and are making them act more like the Han while destroying their culture" which is the literal definition of cultural genocide. It's just they dont say those in English and apparently Chinese is some magical language that no one outside the People's Republic can speak.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
It's like that Calvin and Hobbes comic where an earthquake, a plane, a train, and a gas explosion are about to happen at the same time but over and over again in slow motion.

Quick edit: https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/2013/04/14
Just this, forever but defending cartoon blowjobs

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

pentyne posted:

The same mod just got off the 24 hr and then accumulated over 3 pages of posts in the turmp thread.

Jesus Christ i don't think i manage 3 pages of posts in a month. Has he considered just taking a walk? We're allowed to do that if we have our masks on

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

ChubbyChecker posted:

nerd! it's on a corkboard with strings

Man i just have Enrique keep track of my posting enemies, i can't be bothered to.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
was it Pet Island that had the mod who farted so much their bird picked up on it and started to make near constant fart noises whenever said mod was nearby? I hope so because that was funny.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
If i do nothing but scream for the next six hours i will have been more productive than the CSPAM trump thread regulars, and likely it would be better for my mental health than trying to brigade and ban people i think are bad wrong for dumb reasons

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Goatse man has a very healthy rear end in a top hat and just wants everyone to see. Can't fault a man for being proud of his good health

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
My name is Rawhide Kobayashi but no one believes I'm actually real.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Dabir posted:

I thought nostalgia4coldwar was Nostalgia4Infinity? They always seemed fine to me.

Completely different posters with a similar name who both post in GIP.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I mean that's just Superman knowing the world he lives in

It is funny how they tries to solve the problem of comics being an unapproachable mess and ended up making it a thousand times worse

Also iirc Countdown to Final Crisis made no sense and explicitly contradicted Final Crisis

Grant Morrison wrote Seven Soldiers of Victory as the actual prequel to what he was planning to do on Final Crisis and found out about Countdown to Final Crisis while it was being published, and he made a choice to ignore it for obvious reasons. It was a good trainwreck but the only part I remember of Countdown was Apokolips being destroyed by a man playing the anti-life equation via Queen music.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

this means that, eventually, god willing, we will be graced with a reboot of the best marvel property of all: japanese tokohatsu spiderman, who canonically exists within the marvel universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1PePr8hAsc

Because of the Spider-verse crossover, even Hostess Pie Spider-Man is canon, he defeats all his enemies with the delicious taste of Hostess pies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Armitag3 posted:

Whatever the hell happened to Frank.com the hot new social media platform?

It turns out a social media platform made by a crazed pillow magnate was not the most stable or useable of websites.