Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

some plague rats posted:

okay that's pretty good

lolling at how mad you made some 45 yo Games nerd with apparently nothing better to spend money on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Regarde Aduck posted:

its cool how there's this very enlightened group who try to bully people with their disposable cash. The good guys.

Exactly. Like why not donate that money to some women’s shelters or something, instead of on harassing a woman for posting something you didn’t like in your loving Games forum metoo thread? Lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Sid Vicious posted:

Lousy smarch weather

Smart March

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

packetmantis posted:

Because a poster is a bad person racism doesn't exist, got it.

:dafuq:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

packetmantis posted:

Yeah okay that was a dumb post but I really dislike the goon tendency to just let loose with the most vile poo poo imaginable as soon as someone reveals themselves as Bad.

what was vile about the post

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Acerbatus posted:

They probably do it because you keep telling people how not mad you are about it, honestly. It would probably stop happening if you didn't call attention to it.

I posted about it first because I noticed it. Stop being weird

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Honestly I think I’m chaotic good. But maybe that’s what makes me truly evil