Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.

Jiru posted:

"Lost fingat" was a (or some) goon(s) devising increasingly deranged ways to get rid of a non working console, I think it was used as a toilet at some point? He'd post pictures of each step. So in the end he used something to make it explode, but he miscalculated and blew up his hand. The title is the mispelled text message he presumably sent from the ER. I think he later admitted to making some or all of it up.

Moo the cow posted:

It was a Dreamcast and amongst other indignities, he put it in a toilet, shat on it, then threw the poo poo-filled console out his bathroom window into a bush. Then he blew off his finger.

There were photos of everything and i believe he died injure his finger, but probably not actually to the point of losing it.

It was several goons who did different parts of this whole thing. The first person, the one who kicked the whole thing off, disappeared at some point (i wanna say without ever delivering a resolution) but by that time goons had their dander up about what to do with this one gamecube or dreamcast or whatever (it was the bad one, which was the rationale for its treatment) so substitutions with others' old game systems were made.

By the time it progressed from "toilet bong sexhole" to "pack 2 playstations full of homemade thermite and tie them to a dead wombat because why not also make sure you are completely out of your mind on coke and be sure to tell the nurse in emerg that your finger got bit off by a rabbit" several different goons had deconstructed their old game systems in varyingly entertaining ways. One of them involved a shitton of sparklers... i think tied together in a massive bunch but also stripped from the wire, crushed into powder, and dropped into the chassis of the system (idr which system that was). There was at least one gif of that one. It was simultaneously great and underwhelming, as is the way of all goon achievements.

The homemade thermite guy did lose his finger iirc... but trolled the poo poo out of goons by saying he had made everything up, and letting everyone be disappointed that theyd been taken for a ride. Cant recall whether he claimed the whole thing was a hoax using someone else's pics or whether it was just the hospital part. He later returned with pics of his stumpy fingat as a gotcha.

That incident remains to this day the damnedest thing i have ever seen on the internet. The constant escalation of the stakes as people one-upped each other over and over was just fascinating as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
I always got a really weird vibe from her emphasis on good genetics and genetic heritage. What kind of logic gives "good genetics" as a reason to make yourself responsible for the growth and development of a wholeass human being?

It's the kind of thing where if i suddenly found out she believed in the great replacement, i would be extremely unsurprised. She doesn't say anything like that, but it is one of the endpoints of that reasoning.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Wasn't there also a reddit post where he and his former babysitter (?) now-gf were looking for a bi woman to be a third in their relationship? Something along those lines. Seemed like a corn sprinkle on top of the poo poo sundae of how he handled his kids, what with the surveillance cameras and hitting his middle kid with a belt.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
I wasn't sure if i had the details right so I checked and yep, can confirm that I was on target. Also, his posts from r/relationships are gone, deleted I would assume, but they should be in one of the previous r/relationships threads. Someone found them in a different thread and I posted them in the r/relationships thread to see if anyone would catch on to the username and figure out what was up. It took a minute, but they did.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Oh gently caress, I had no idea he was still posting here, I thought he'd flounced after being called an abuser. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003

Explosivo12 posted:

The Werewolf of Gay Fever Swamp?

This literal description of literal LGBTQ+ reality proves he was just trolling and is actually one of us, case closed.