Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

I think Triticum Guzzler's saga wrap-up post should be included somewhere near the OP because it's definitely referenced all the time and is part of the fabric of SA sagas no less than the sagas themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

WATCH KM START A loving WAR

-fyad December 2019

I did find it kind of odd that the actual live saga that occupied the last 100 pages of the old thread and rocketed it into the goldmine basically hasn't been mentioned over the first few pages of the new thread. I mean, sure, the sagas thread should be about all the sagas, and starting with the old ones is definitely the way to go, but elephant giant koala in the room much?

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Phy posted:

Guy Goodbody now goes by Gripweed iirc

He really is/was one of the most irritating and annoying trolls (but also well-done, in the same way as Toblerone Triangular) - his posts were perfectly targeted to push that button of "I mean it's mildly amusing I suppose if you really stretched, but it's not loving funny and WHY IS THIS IN THE THREAD". It was basically like the posts were causing papercuts, just intensely irritating because you couldn't outright say "this doesn't belong in the thread", but you knew it really didn't and it was just lovely post noise. He also posted a LOT so you'd get 30 new posts and half of them would be stupid bullshit from him.

I mean, this all assumes he was a troll, because he was real good at acting the part and saying "but I think it's funny", which of course was just even more intensely irritating because you kind of just want to shoot stupid people in the face until they shut up, you know?

Yeah you know.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Heath posted:

Jastiger will reveal himself eventually. Sleeveless isn't perma'd as far as I know and will be back by the time the forums get sold if not sooner, whenever that is.

I think Jastiger's real smart and will manage to keep quiet. He's one of the smartest posters to ever grace this site.

By the way, I think the REAL saga we need to talk about is how much the South sucks. The South really just sucks hard, guys. It's the loving worst.

Iowa, on the other hand, is a great place and we should all live there.