Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

(Put me down as a sub, or if you really need numbers to get the game going)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5MpLQ8TQcQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I see you are confused about who is leader of whose fanclub.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

btw before alignments are distributed and therefore you cant trust a single thing i say, let me remind you of the thing i am constantly reminding people of:

if im derailing poo poo in a way that makes scumhunting harder for you, im probably scum.

if im derailing poo poo in a way that *doesnt* make scumhunting harder, im probably 3p or something

edit: god i hope i roll town for once

I hope someone gets a dayvig and shoots Steak immediately with it.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Apparently I'm subbing in.

Behold my battle strategy

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Squiggly posted:

I'm not reading 55 pages lemme just say that upfront

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Alright I'm home and I'll start reading thread in like an hour or so.
Caveat is that I don't have a lot of capacity to post through the day, which is why I signed up as a sub, so don't expect a great deal of posts cause I really only have time in the afternoons atm (Which Cpig is aware of)

Rarity posted:

Oh thank god I still get my chance to ##vote Infinitum :v:

hosed up if true. Rarity who scum?

Also are there any big major revelationsSquiggly and I should be aware of in the 55 odd pages of catchup?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Cheers big ears. :boonie:

I'll have a catch-up read in a bit

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Please look at merk and his lack of real contributions when he’s had time to play (sorry RF not buying your merkdar yet), I’d expect merk to put a little more thought into his posts beyond “kill 3rd party” type posts he has so far

I am reading, just slowly as there's a loving bunch to catch up on before I can form an actual opinion other than quoting several posts and doing a high level "This stinks of scum" type catch up posts.

I will say however that posts like these has me more inclined to look at you first Hal before merk, and I'm not saying it's alignment indicative in any way shape or form, as it's a bit of ol nudge-nudge-you-never-know-wink-wink-makes-you-think type post.
(Will def read him though)

Amnistar posted:

I want to reiterate how bad a stance this is as town. Letting someone you think scum live* is throwing the game, not just for yourself, but for all other town players.

*Day 1 is an exception to this because of how minimal the impact is at that point.

Yeah this is 100% my personal policy. Newbies get a freepass D1 (unless they immediately out themselves beyond a shadow of a doubt as scum by doing something stupid)

D2 onwards newbies are free game and should be treated equally. Particularly in such a high-post count game.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

rarity. keep up

Steak, can you give me a couple of people I should look at and a quick tl;dr why?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

im mainly on rarity rn, mostly fueled by her tendency to push people in ways that look more intended to make that person look bad than actually suss out scum

I'm reading you both currently as in the middle of a slap fight.

She appears to be pushing your buttons.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

Good posts take more than 15 seconds to write

Why are you and Steak being openly antagonistic towards each other?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

imma heading to bed shortly, but I will try to keep reading for catchup and during the day tomorrow at work when I can.

Sorry D1 sub in is going to be a bit limited. Legit feel like I've barely scratched the surface of this game :tootzzz:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

Inf, if you hadn't seen your role PM what would you think of SNU's alignment?

I don't need to think about his alignment, as I have the role PM.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

Refusing to discuss it at all makes me think he's scum because it seems like he's trying to avoid having to make a legit read on it.

It's ok to admit you posted a lovely gotchya post, just so you could make a follow up implicating me for not 'answering' your lovely gotchya post Rarity.

What am I going to say to you other than "Yes I have my role PM. And yes it's town" that would have satisfied you?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Rarity posted:

Something like "He looks like a pretty chill guy to me" or "Wow, that boy was super scummy, this is awks" or really anywhere between the two

Why would I need to reread 'myself' when I know my alignment?
Again, what answer would satisfy you other than "We're town"?

It's a dumb gotchya question when we're both mafia vets Rarity, and you know it's a dumb gotchya question.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I liked the part where I subbed in for Jon Joe N1, who died N1.

Then I subbed in again. Got a cool as gently caress power, then didn't get to post the day after I joined, because LOL LURKER GUN.

Which was fine, cause I melted Steak with acid.

But I really shouldn't have died cause Cpig hosed up cause I had a medkit.

Good times :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Mr. Steak posted:

neither of us would have died and it would have been super awkward lol