Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Welcome to Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, a mafia game for 23 players.

Standard Mafia Rules apply.

2004 - Los Angeles

An ancient artifact known as the Ankaran Sarcophagus is at the center of recent tensions between the vampire sects, The Camarilla, The Sabbat, and The Anarchs. There's also the poor sad Mortals, manipulated and used in the clandestine wars of the other three.

The Camarilla is a worldwide sect of vampires that has existed since the early renaissance. It has been incapable of permanently solidifying its power in Los Angeles for well over a century. Its main rivals are the Sabbat and the Anarchs. Thay like to think of themselves as the "Good Guys" while in reality they are just as cutthroat and ruthless as any of the others, they just think it's a good idea to keep the existence of vampires a secret from mortals and try to keep the mayhem down to acceptable levels.

The Sabbat is an organization of vampires who reject that belief, and instead revel in their superior power, often resulting in extreme violence. They don't care if the bloodbags know they exist. They WANT the mayhem and destruction. They're just more honest about the monsters they are.

Anarchs are vampires who reject the status quo of vampire society. They especially resent the privileged status held by elders within the Camarilla and other vampire sects; when the eldest hold the most power in a society of immortals. The Anarchs themselves are not a sect per se; in most areas, they are simply a faction on the fringes of the dominant Camarilla hierarchy. However, a loosely-organized Anarch Movement has emerged over the course of the past century and has begun to establish its own traditions, power blocs, territories, and all the other trappings of a full-fledged sect. They still believe that upholding the Masquerade is a good idea, they just have no respect for the vampires who enforce them or the system that benefits from them.

Who will find the Sarcophagus and the key to opening it and who will be a footnote in the history of the vampire world? We're about to find out.
(yes I know I'm leaving out some factions from the video game but I didn't want this to be a massive 35 player game so I cut out the Kuei Jin and the Giovanni and stuff)

This will be a role heavy game centered around a central mechanic of finding and opening the Ankharan Sarcophagus. There will be several mechanics surrounding this that are not standard mafia mechanics.

The Sarcophagus and the Key

A player who controls both items will receive a powerful ability, the items will then be removed from play and the game will continue as a normal game of mafia.

Locations

There are going to be 7 locations used.

Santa Monica
Downtown
Hollywood
Griffith Park
The Society of Leopold Monastery
The Sewers
609 King's Way

The Sarcophagus and the Key could be at any of these locations. Each DAY you must let me know which location you'd like to be at that night. If you haven't chosen a location by the end of the day execution post you'll stay home and won't have a chance at either item.

Some players will have abilities/Influence gains based on the location they are in at night.

Influence and Obtaining an item

Each player will begin the game with a certain amount of a stat called "Influence". Some people will start with no influence and no way to gain it from their role but there may be other ways to attain it.

If any player is at a location that contains the Sarcophagus or the Key , the person with the highest Influence score will attain the item, they will then choose a location to store that item at from the list of 7 locations. From that moment on if a player enters the location that the item is stored at who has a higher influence than the person who stored it there, they will steal it and choose their own location to store it at.

This back and forth will continue until one player owns both items at which time they will get the boon and the items and the influence stat will no longer exist within the game.

Some players will have abilities that manipulate influence or other things involving the Sarcophagus or Key so the Influence stat itself won't be the only way a player can gain control of an item.

Influence can also be traded between players by sending me a PM.

Any item not controlled by a player will move each night to a random location determined during the previous night.

If you have any questions about any of these special mechanics let me know via PM and I will be happy to clarify.

:siren: Flavor might be very important to other players win conditions/role mechanics so I'd HIGHLY recommend keeping your flavor to yourself. :siren:

JOIN THE DISCORD - It is a requirement for this game. https://discord.gg/PHWmtVg

1. Amnistar (He/Him)
  2. b-minus1
  3. Byers2142
  4. cheese sandwich
  5. DGK2000 (DGK/Lord/He)
  6. Dick Bastardly
  7. Gumball Gumption
  8. Hal Incandenza (he/him/hal)
  9. Infinitum (Call me anything you like...just don't call me late for dinner! ha cha cha~)
  10. Jon Joe
  11. merk (he/him)
  12. mikeycp
  13. Mr. Humalong (w/e)
  14. Mr. Steak (he/him)
  15. Rarity (she/her)
  16. Retro Futurist (He/him/opop)
  17. SalTheBard (He and / or Them)
  18. Sandwolf (He/Him)
  19. ShallNoiseUpon
  20. Squiggly
  21. soscannonballs
  22. Toalpaz (THEY THEM)
  23. Tobbs Gnawed
  24. Tommunist
  25. tpink

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Sep 8, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren: Added discord link to OP :siren:

https://discord.gg/PHWmtVg

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amnistar posted:

I'm in, make me a Nos please.

Here ya go

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
There's 21 people signed up and only 18 players in the discord. Get in there you 3 slackers.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Make sure to change your discord channel nicknames to your forums name to make my life easier.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Dick Bastardly posted:

feed me your blood, uh, i mean, let's play some mafia

That's our last player!

Getting ready to work and then I have dnd tonight. If everyone gets into discord I'll be able to get role pms out tonight.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Dnd over. Preparing Role PM's soon.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The sun crept over the top of the Los Angeles skyline. The vampires hid away in their lairs wheeling and dealing and pulling strings behind the scenes.
A poor homeless man was found laying dead in the street. Another casualty of the mysterious plague devastating the population of the Downtown homeless population.

The latest headline in the paper is about how a new exhibit showcasing an ancient Sarcophagus had its showcase item stolen. The Ankaran Sarcophagus.

In the vampire community it is the latest rumor that this sarcophagus contains the body of an Antediluvian, a third-generation vampire, one of the eldest and most powerful in existence, and also a sign of Gehenna, the vampire "end of days" scenario.

The battle for control of it is now beginning.

Who will wind up with it and what will they do with it?

Only time will tell.

Woe be to the poor mortals caught in the crossfire.

Capitalistpig - Tin Can bill - Mortal aligned died of the plague on night 0

You are Tin Can Bill - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Tin_Can_Bill

Your powers are as follows:

Vomit - You can vomit on stuff I guess

Starting influence - 0

You are Mortal aligned and win when all threats to mortals are eliminated

It is now day 1!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just a reminder

:siren: Flavor is VERY important and you'd probably be smart not to talk about yours. :siren:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Retro Futurist posted:

Not you, cpig

Nah it's cool. I'm Uncouth american swine.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren: A clarification since I've been asked multiple times :siren:

Any Influence gained during the day will be usable that night.

Any influence gained at night will not come into effect until the following night.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Sandwolf posted:

can we ban the use of the ironicat emoji in this game

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 1

Mr. Steak (9): Tommunist, Mr. Humalong, SalTheBard, merk, Byers2142, merk, Tommunist, SalTheBard, merk, merk, Jon Joe, Dick Bastardly, Jon Joe, Jon Joe, Tommunist, DGK2000, SalTheBard, tpink, Mr. Steak, ShallNoiseUpon, Mr. Steak
SalTheBard (6): Amnistar, soscannonballs, Tobbs Gnawed, tpink, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, Rarity, tpink, Retro Futurist, Tobbs Gnawed, Sandwolf, mikeycp, Tommunist, SalTheBard, Rarity, mikeycp, soscannonballs, merk, merk, merk, Gumball Gumption, merk, merk, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, Sandwolf, Gumball Gumption, Tommunist, Sandwolf, SalTheBard, Tommunist, Toalpaz, Tommunist, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak, Gumball Gumption, Gumball Gumption
Dick Bastardly (2): Jon Joe, Jon Joe, soscannonballs, Mr. Steak
Gumball Gumption (1): Amnistar, merk, merk, Amnistar, b-minus1, merk, merk
Amnistar (1): merk, Gumball Gumption, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Gumball Gumption
Byers2142 (1): Rarity, Dick Bastardly, Rarity, Rarity, Hal Incandenza, Dick Bastardly, Dick Bastardly, Jon Joe, Mr. Steak, Gumball Gumption, Jon Joe, Dick Bastardly, Hal Incandenza, Mr. Steak, Gumball Gumption
Rarity (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, DGK2000, tpink, Mr. Steak, b-minus1, ShallNoiseUpon, merk, b-minus1, merk, Mr. Steak, Tommunist, Tommunist, DGK2000, tpink, ShallNoiseUpon
Retro Futurist (0): mikeycp, mikeycp
Sandwolf (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Jon Joe, Tobbs Gnawed, Jon Joe
Toalpaz (0): Mr. Steak, Mr. Steak
mikeycp (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz, Sandwolf, Toalpaz
Mr. Humalong (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
Tommunist (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz
b-minus1 (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf
Jon Joe (0): Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, Retro Futurist, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, Retro Futurist
tpink (0): Rarity, Rarity
merk (0): tpink, tpink
Execute No One! (0): Sandwolf, Sandwolf

Not Voting (3): cheese sandwich, Gumball Gumption, mikeycp

With 23 alive, it's 12 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 02nd, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 2 minutes.

If you don't send a location by the end of the day you won't go anywhere!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The first day hadn't accomplished much. Everyone had their feelers out and a plot was hatched to take MR. Steak out of the picture.
Too bad it fell flat. Now the real game would begin. Who would wind up with the Key or The Sarcophagus?

There was no one executed on day 1.

It is now night 1.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Action deadline - 11:30pm eastern tonight.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Deadline reached, if your actions aint in they aint happening.

Calculating actions now. Thread up soonish.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The night was a bloody one. The war for the Sarcophagus and Key starts very messily.

DGK2000 - Skelter - Anarch aligned was decapitated and has suffered final death on night 1

You are Skelter - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Skelter

Starting influence - 1

The Fist of Caine - At night you may choose a target, that player will be killed

Earthshock - Once during the game anyone targeting you for the night will be roleblocked instead

You are Anarch Aligned and win when All threats to Anarchs are eliminated.

Jon Joe - Smilin Jack - Self Aligned was found with a fist sized hole through his head and has suffered final death

You are Smilin' Jack - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Smiling_Jack

Starting Influence - 3

Secrets and Manipulations - You may spend a night gathering influence, you gain 5 influence.

Merry Prankster - You may choose a target at night, if that target has control of either the key or the sarcophagus they lose control and the item is redistributed to a random location.

Ear to the ground - You may choose the sarcophagus or the key, you will learn the location it will be at the following night and if a player is currently in control of one of the items you will know who the player is. This is a night action and will use your action for the night, you will learn the information at the start of the following day.

You are self aligned.

You win and abscond from the game if you control both the Ankaran Sarcophagus and the Key, they will both remain in the game and be redistributed randomly with your special trap inside and the next player to control both items and open the sarcophagus will die. Your win condition is hidden when you win and abscond.

Dick Bastardly - Romero - Mortal Aligned was killed on night 1

You are Romero - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Romero

Expert Marksman - You are a Modified PGO, choose yourself or another player at night (you can opt to choose no one) if a player targets your target with any actions while this ability is activated the player using the action will die.

Starting influence - 2

You are Mortal aligned and win when all threats to mortals have been eliminated.

Byers2142 - Vandal Cleaver - Mortal aligned was decapitated on night 1

You are Vandal Cleaver - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Vandal_Cleaver

Blood Bank - If you are targeted by a player whose flavor is a vampire at night, you gain an influence point

Starting Influence - 2

You are Mortal aligned and win when all threats to mortals have been eliminated.

tpink - Fat Larry - Mortal aligned was brutally dismembered and posed on night 1

You are Fat Larry - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Fat_Larry

I got whatever you need - You have several 1 shot abilities that you may hand out at night to another player, the person you give them to will automatically lose an influence and give it to you.

The abilities are:
Shotgun: 1 shot vig
Vest: 1 shot BP
Medkit: 1 Shot doc
Astrolite - 1 shot Execution Bomb
Elder Vitae - The player who gains this item will gain 10 influence points, these 10 points will lower by 2 points per night.

Starting influence - 1

Skelter had a Medkit which is now up for grabs.

It will be distributed later today.

It is now day 2.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A Medkit is up for grabs.

All you have to do is......

Buy it!

The first person to PM me here on the forums will lose 2 influence and gain the medkit.

If you don't have 2 influence, well, sorry, That's vampire capitalism for ya!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Medkit Sold!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The famous hunter Grunfeld Bach was in Los Angeles. He made his presence known and tried to draw out the demons. Too bad the demons got to him first.

Cheese Sandwich - Grunfeld Bach -Self aligned - was executed on day 2!

You are Grunfeld Bach - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Gr%C3%BCnfeld_Bach

Starting Influence - 2

During the day before, you will automatically know if the Sarcophagus or key ever ends up at The Society of Leopold.

Hunt the Demons - Each night you may target another player, that player will be killed.

You have 2 shots of bulletproof, 2 1 shots of Ninja,2 shots of Flavorcop and 2 shots of unstoppable.

If you Kill any of the following targets you will regain 1 shot of any expended ability (randomly chosen).
Sebastian Lacroix
Andrei
Isaac Abrams
Nines Rodriguez
Smilin Jack

This does not apply unless you kill them, if they die by any other means you do not get this bonus.

Gain Control - If either the key or the sarcophagus is at the society of leopold, you may automatically gain control of it instead of performing a kill.

If you are in The Society of Leopold at night, gain a point of influence.

You are Hunter aligned and win when you are the last living player.

As of this post no other locations requests will be honored and you stay home.

It is now night 2.

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 5, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Action deadline 4pm eastern.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The night was a quiet one. No power plays made, nothing interesting at all

No one died on night 2!

It is now day 3!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:siren:

Infinitum replaces ShallNoiseUpon

Squiggly Replaces Tommunist

:siren:

This is the last day for replacements, starting day 4 replacement requests will be modkills.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
In the middle of downtown Los Angeles a convoy of black, unmarked, and armored trucks pull up during the day. Several people wearing hazmat suits come out of them. They begin setting up some kind of equipment near an abandoned building near a tent city built in an underpass. One of them seems to have left a package under a bench. I wonder what could be inside?

This begins an event.

The package will begin with Tobbs Gnawed (this was randomly determined)

Tobbs can use the ##Pass action today to pass the package to another player in the thread.

That player can then use the same command to pass it to someone else.

This will continue until at some point during the day something will happen to whoever is left holding the package.

It could be good, it could be bad.

Time to go!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
The package makes a funny noise for a moment while it is in Retro Futurists hands. It seemed to fizzle out whatever it was

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Patty spent all day asking everyone she could about Kent Alan Ryan and where he might be. She finally asked the wrong person.

Gumball Gumption - Patty - Mortal aligned was executed on day 3!

You are Patty - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Patty

Really Annoying - You may choose another player at night and harass them about where your master is. That player will be jailed.

Starting influence - 0

It is now night 3!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 3

Gumball Gumption (9): Amnistar, merk, Mr. Humalong, soscannonballs, Toalpaz, b-minus1, mikeycp, Rarity, merk, Mr. Steak, merk
Sandwolf (1): Mr. Steak, SalTheBard, Mr. Steak
Amnistar (1): Gumball Gumption, Gumball Gumption, Gumball Gumption
merk (1): Sandwolf
Infinitum (0): Rarity, Rarity
Toalpaz (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
Mr. Steak (0): Rarity, Rarity
SalTheBard (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
soscannonballs (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed

Not Voting (5): Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, Squiggly, Tobbs Gnawed

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 08th, 2020 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Just a reminder, locations need to be in by the end of the day execution post.

If you're sending me a location now you're out of luck. Sorry.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
As the sun begins to rise the body of the Camarilla Sheriff of Los Angeles is found.

Rarity - The Sheriff - Camarilla aligned was found brutally dismembered and posed on night 3!

You are The Sheriff - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sheriff

Starting influence - 0

Drawing Out the Beast - If you perform the kill, it is unstoppable

Unchain the Beast - Once during the game, if you do the kill, it also chains to a second target of your choosing (meaning you get two kills that night)

You are Camarilla Aligned and win when the Camarilla control the vote.

A LURKER GUN has been introduced.

This means the highest post count player (currently Mr. Steak)

May type ##shoot Lurker and the lowest post count living player will be killed (Replacements post counts will be combined with the people they replaced , This means the current living lowest post count player is mikeycp)

It is now day 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mr. Steak posted:

##shoonot worth it

:siren: Don't fake day actions :siren:

Thread warned, next time it's a modkill.

(I know the intent behind it was as a "funny joke", but please, just don't)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
:wtc:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Amnistar posted:

You did this

sorry

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Okay, stop posting for a second.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Mr. Steak posted:

##shoot infinitum

The lurker gun has been shot

The combined posts of infinitum and Shallnoiseupon are the lowest post count.

Infiinitum - Andrei - Sabbat aligned was shot with dragon's breath rounds until dead on day 4!

You are Andrei - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Andrei

Starting influence - 3

Malleable Visage - If you perform the kill at night you may disguise yourself as any other living player. If anyone watches your target or you that night they will get results as if the chosen player had been present instead of you. In addition, if anyone has an ability that allows them to see your flavor or alignment the night you use this ability, they will see the flavor or alignment of your target instead.

Blood of Acid - If you are the target of a kill, you will also kill whoever targeted you.

If you are at 609 King's way at night you gain a point of influence

You are Sabbat Aligned and win when the Sabbat control the vote.

The day continues.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A gout of acidic blood spurts forth from the body of the sabbat killing mr. steak

Mr. Steak - Officer Chunk - Mortal aligned was melted on day 4!

You are Officer Chunk - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Officer_Chunk

Officer Chunk, reporting for duty - you have 1 shot of deathproof

Starting Influence - 1

The day continues!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 4

Tobbs Gnawed (3): merk, merk, Toalpaz, Amnistar, merk
Retro Futurist (1): Tobbs Gnawed
Amnistar (1): Sandwolf
Sandwolf (0): merk, merk, merk, merk
Toalpaz (0): merk, merk
merk (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz

Not Voting (8): b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, mikeycp, Mr. Humalong, Retro Futurist, SalTheBard, soscannonballs, Squiggly

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 10th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
With the death toll rising one more is added to the list before the sun sets. Someone was close to opening the sarcophagus. Who would it be?

Tobbs Gnawed - Brother Kanker - Sabbat aligned was executed on day 4!

You are Brother Kanker - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Brother_Kanker

Starting influence - 0

Cloak of Shadow - You may choose to hide at night making yourself untargetable for that night.

Unseen Presence - If you choose to perform the kill, you cannot be seen.

You are Sabbat Aligned and win when the Sabbat control the vote.

It is night 4!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Another night of blood in the war for the Sarcophagus and Key

Hal Incandenza - Knox Harrington - Mortal aligned exploded into a violent pink mist on night 4

You are Knox Harrington - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Knox_Harrington

Track like a bloodhound - You may choose a target at night you will see who they visit that night.

You gain a point of influence if you are in Santa Monica at night

Starting influence - 1

Amnistar - Heather Poe - Mortal aligned was decapitated on night 4!

You are Heather Poe - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Heather_Poe

Helpful Sycophant - You may target a player at night, you will learn their role, flavor, or alignment. They will know you visited them and this is compulsive.

Starting Influence - 0

soscannonballs - Isaac Abrahms - Anarch aligned was brutally dismembered and posed on night 4!

You are Isaac Abrams - https://vtmb.fandom.com/wiki/Isaac_Abrams

Starting Influence - 4

Summon - At night, you choose a target, that target will target you with their action for that night instead of whoever they were going to target before

Majesty - Once per game, you hold everyone else captivated with your presence. Everyone in the game is roleblocked for the night you use this ability.

If you are in Hollywood at night you gain a point of influence.

You are Anarch Aligned and win when All threats to Anarchs are eliminated.

It is now day 5!

CapitalistPig fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Sep 10, 2020

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 5

merk (3): Retro Futurist, Toalpaz, mikeycp
Retro Futurist (1): merk

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, SalTheBard, Sandwolf, Squiggly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 11th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Votecount for Day 5

merk (4): Retro Futurist, Toalpaz, mikeycp, Sandwolf
Squiggly (1): merk
Retro Futurist (0): merk, merk

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, Mr. Humalong, SalTheBard, Squiggly

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 11th, 2020 at 11:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.