Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

ys? The inside of the potato i dunno what it would be called maybe the core or the body of the potato. I believe the question is pretty simple and doesn't need further op elaboration thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

nut posted:

ys? The inside of the potato i dunno what it would be called maybe the core or the body of the potato. I believe the question is pretty simple and doesn't need further op elaboration thanks

Don't ask questions like this if you aren't prepared to pay with your life.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
*slowly slices arm open with a knife like that scene in terminator 2 to reveal mashed potato dripping from the wound before it closes itself back up again*

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Many Bothans (12) died getting that information

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

*Owner of TGIFriday's stands ominously behind OP and slowly raises a potato masher to the back of their head*

nut

:stonklol:

Manifisto

tgi friday's, as the top dog, gets the potato skins

next up is tipokig (thursday is pretty okay I guess) which gets the skins of what remains of the potato. that is, the outer layer of the now-nude potato. they make their potato "skins" from that.

next up is hio (humpday is overrated) which gets the skins of the third layer of potato

as you can probably guess, fttibtwitfa (gently caress tuesday this is bullshit the weekend is too far away) gets the now pretty miniscule and pathetic skins of the ever-shrinking potato

imsafime (it's monday, stick a fork in my eye) serves the remaining granules, the potato cores if you will, as rice

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

tgi friday's, as the top dog, gets the potato skins

next up is tipokig (thursday is pretty okay I guess) which gets the skins of what remains of the potato. that is, the outer layer of the now-nude potato. they make their potato "skins" from that.

next up is hio (humpday is overrated) which gets the skins of the third layer of potato

as you can probably guess, fttibtwitfa (gently caress tuesday this is bullshit the weekend is too far away) gets the now pretty miniscule and pathetic skins of the ever-shrinking potato

imsafime (it's monday, stick a fork in my eye) serves the remaining granules, the potato cores if you will, as rice

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
why do they always use blind potatos?

Escape From Noise

Khanstant posted:

why do they always use blind potatos?

Where we're going, we won't need eyes.

Khanstant
ive never eaten at a just TGF but ill try anything twice

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*the CEO of tgifridays laying on an enormous pile of peeled potatoes like a greedy dragon"

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

*the CEO of tgifridays laying on an enormous pile of peeled potatoes like a greedy dragon"

nut

um actually it's mor ethan just the skin there's a small thin layer of actual potato body that they leave on the skin, mainly for structural integrity

nut

i dont remember making this thread

Prof. Crocodile

nut posted:

um actually it's mor ethan just the skin there's a small thin layer of actual potato body that they leave on the skin, mainly for structural integrity

sounds like you are getting overcharged for some second rate skins. true tgificianados get only the bare, slimy potato skin with a light dusting of lowrys season salt.

skins with actual potato meat and toppings are boorish and declasse imho.

Macnult

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

diving into a room full of peeled potatoes like scrooge mcduck

Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile posted:

sounds like you are getting overcharged for some second rate skins. true tgificianados get only the bare, slimy potato skin with a light dusting of lowrys season salt.

potato chips that are mostly skin are a treat

ty nesamdoom!

Khanstant
i would rather have bags of mashed potato than tato chips tbh

nut

Prof. Crocodile posted:

me: *draping the potato skins over my face and biting a mouth hole out of one and making the hannibal noise through the potato skin mouthhold*

my date, Miss Universe 2020: eugh, ur so declasse

Prof. Crocodile

this thread makes me miss bennigans, which had the best appetizers of any chain restuarant imho--from skins to wings to moz sticks. maybe it was the exorbitant cost of of these luxurious foods what did them in?

more falafel please

forums poster

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this thread makes me miss bennigans, which had the best appetizers of any chain restuarant imho--from skins to wings to moz sticks. maybe it was the exorbitant cost of of these luxurious foods what did them in?

there was a bennigans on Michigan Ave in Chicago for years after all the other bennigans closed. i think that's the only one I've ever been to and I think I only ever ordered the monte cristo

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
That's a good question. I want the rest of that 'tater!

Jinh

That's what they call the "potato oyster", and it's a little secret treat for the chef. Shhhh don't talk about it

google THIS

Native Americans looking on in horror at a field full of wastefully discarded skinned potato corpses left by the white man

vanisher

Potato poachers skinning potatoes in the wild and leaving the mangled plant behind

vanisher

A picture of my dentist holding a perfect spiral of potato skin freshly peeled hangs on the wall next to his diploma

Escape From Noise

Jinh posted:

That's what they call the "potato oyster", and it's a little secret treat for the chef. Shhhh don't talk about it

Diving for potato pearls off the secret potato shores

vanisher

TGIFridays "Potato Skinz" are a blend of potato, spices, oat product, and other secret ingredients.

Escape From Noise

vanisher posted:

TGIFridays "Potato Skinz" are a blend of potato, spices, oat product, and other secret ingredients.

Potato Skinz are people!

nut

vanisher posted:

A picture of my dentist holding a perfect spiral of potato skin freshly peeled hangs on the wall next to his diploma

FutonForensic

vanisher posted:

FutonForensic

ordering bone-in potatoes for best flavor

Manifisto

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Potato Skinz are people!

soylent skinz

ty nesamdoom!

google THIS

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Potato Skinz are people!

Loaded Potato Skinz are drunk people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They use it to make potato cereal which you CANT EVEN BUY IN AMERICA! :crossarms:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!