Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
I'm married, look like the messenger goblin in "The Hobbit", well endowed, and is open to making poor life choices.

Give it your best shot. My goal is to do some blamo in her girl parts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING

saint anime posted:

What angle you trying to work here? Boning your wife? Extremely easy to make happen. Cheating? I can’t help ya there. Strictly prohibited. Open marriage? Ok 👌🏿

You know what? Be creative. Make your wildest assumptions about me. Lets see if it can get my sweet meats glazed for Labour day.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002

saint anime posted:

I say stick to your wife. You made a vow-until death do you part, in sickness and in health, for better or worse. Only you know what ignited that flame that made the two of you lovebirds get married in the first place. loving in a closet at a house party and getting married out of wedlock? Sprinkle a path of rose petals from her parking spot in the garage all the way to your sexiest closet wherein you’ll be waiting. Take it back, nostalgia is a powerful tool..and your dick can be a power tool ready to drill if you reignite the passion

closet sex you say? I shall report back on the results.