Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Orb for orbdoption

Orb of Chronic Curry

Wielder can summon limitless plates of bottomless curry dishes. The curry has the option of being laced with various levels of THC as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

owlhawk911

come chill with me, in byob

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Orb for orbdoption

Orb of Chronic Curry

Wielder can summon limitless plates of bottomless curry dishes. The curry has the option of being laced with various levels of THC as well.

this orb was made for me

https://giant.gfycat.com/PlasticAngryHousefly.webm
this sig a mf'n vanisher joint. gobbos by khanstant

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
The money is rolling on in from my censored tooths onlyfans page. This pleases the elder gods, or so my unicorn tells me. My perpetually censored tooth has been instrumental in extending the amount of time I am able to spend in coffee shop before being kicked out due to screaming profanities about ancient horrors and the utter stench of my unicorn.

As I scream profanities all of the patrons are immediately drawn to my censored tooth, wanting to know more. Wanting to SEE more. Lucky for them (and myself) there is more to be seen... for a monthly fee.

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

I'll take an orb please!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Rags to Liches posted:

I'll take an orb please!

Okay! Have the Orb of Composting. Speed up the rotting process of organic materials and produce rich compost in mere minutes! Great for the home gardener, the professional horticulturist and the hard working farmer! Careful you don't compost any live people. That would be terrible.

Or...

Or would it?

Plant MONSTER.

Yes it would don't use orbs for murder.

...Or should you?

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
I will have folks know that the Orb of the Perpetually Censored Tooth is available for trade.

I'm willing to reduce my fee to 33% of the revenue provided by the orb/tooths subscription service. I can tell you that it has taken off, and the dough is rolling in. People can't get enough of what they have to pay to see.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

worried about my orb's pig's big heart D:

Robot Made of Meat

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Orb for orbdoption

Orb of Neat Bookcases

Owners of this orb will have access to a secret drop down menu that will allow them to sort and place all nearby books onto a bookshelf. You can sort by author, title, dewey decimal number, ISBN, weight, word count, eroticism level and solubility in ether.

Only works if you're a nerdddd

A MUST have for the librarian in your life!

This is the orb for me. Not only am I a nerdddd, I have a very nice library in my home, which I obsessively organize. Having an orb to help with this would allow me to concentrate on alphabetizing my socks properly.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Okay! Have the Orb of Composting. Speed up the rotting process of organic materials and produce rich compost in mere minutes! Great for the home gardener, the professional horticulturist and the hard working farmer! Careful you don't compost any live people. That would be terrible.

Or...

Or would it?

this is going to be a great power supply for my farm's Giganto-Composter! Thanks Orb Shoppe!

(Any visitors to my farm in the future will have to sign a waiver absolving me of any future liability for any injury sustained)

(addendum- this policy has been in effect ever since those pesky salesmen from Monsanto started showing up)

Plant MONSTER.

Orb of Sparkly Tights up for grabbies

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Orb of Sparkly Tights up for grabbies

wow its like it was made for me :3:

wait what does it actually do does it make my existing tights sparkly or does it just give me sparkly tights

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Plant MONSTER.

turns your skin into sparkly tights

corgski

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

oh. oh no

never mind I think I’m quite satisfied with my existing orb

thank 2 blaise rascal for a cozy sig

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

Plant MONSTER. posted:

if I were a luchador I would immediately snap this orb up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I have an Orb of the Brain-in-a-Glass Trick that I'm just going to leave here.