Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

EvilJoven posted:

Its Eve except drones auto scoop on warp which makes it a million times better

:hmmyes:

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

THEY DO????

I've been recalling them for months. gently caress

im laughing but i still do that sometimes, especially having to be more cognizant now with sentrys and your distance for retrieval

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inimicul
Oct 14, 2006

Shenanigans!
So, uh... I spent all that time helping get poo poo organized in the beta and then completely spaced when it came to playing at launch. I got bored enough to start downloading it tonight but it's terribly loving slow and that gave me time to read the first few pages of this thread. I feel like I can uninstall it now and say I got everything I needed from this game. :D

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

Inimicul posted:

So, uh... I spent all that time helping get poo poo organized in the beta and then completely spaced when it came to playing at launch. I got bored enough to start downloading it tonight but it's terribly loving slow and that gave me time to read the first few pages of this thread. I feel like I can uninstall it now and say I got everything I needed from this game. :D

the game has changed since then

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

uniball posted:

the game has changed since then

Lol

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

WHO IS ZIGGYS DUNK

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

i loving love the conspiracy images

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

esto es malo posted:

i loving love the conspiracy images

They make my day. I’d put that on a poster and hang it in my office.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I look at those isk numbers and poo poo jus doesn't make sense how can they afford to lose so much so often

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

orange juche posted:

I look at those isk numbers and poo poo jus doesn't make sense how can they afford to lose so much so often

:ssh: we've been duping golden eggs for months

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

orange juche posted:

on our discord there's this dude in another alliance named Crazybull and he whelps multiple faction battleships a week it seems. Some people have more money than sense

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Megathron blueprint number 2 just got bought and sold for 1.5b

This was set to expire in a few hours, and I hadn't advertised it today, so whoever bought this must have been trolling through the open contracts looking for a deal, since it also doesn't show up if you search "Vindicator"

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
Over under on getting banned for this when they complain?

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
I scam bought a nightmare BP from someone for 8m instead of 8b and haven’t been banned yet :shrug:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Pladdicus posted:

Over under on getting banned for this when they complain?

Over/Under doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

jabro posted:

Over/Under doesn’t mean what you think it means.

odds*

Erev
Jun 9, 2013
They seemed to worry more about it earlier on and scam contracts still abound. I think they've given up enforcing that or, perhaps, have come to understand its part of the game. Still, that's only a 'probably safe' and by no means a guarantee.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

So Rytheric's box truck thread got gassed after everyone involved realized that he's well on track to kill himself through a laundry list of bad choices. Hopefully he does take some people's advice to heart and doesn't die.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

700 unread posts holy

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
This thread? It didn't get gassed (can we still say "gassed"?):

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957433&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

orange juche posted:

So Rytheric's box truck thread got gassed after everyone involved realized that he's well on track to kill himself through a laundry list of bad choices. Hopefully he does take some people's advice to heart and doesn't die.

right as I went from page 60 to 61 and man was I worried for a minute. Then I stayed worried but the regular low-grade omnipresent kind.

e: and now it’s back. have I been gaslit? :honked:

Dukes Mayo Clinic fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 4, 2021

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

It was, I guess there's a bit of a mod fight going on, since it was in the place where bad threads go. I guess that's now called the Toxic Waste Dump?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Still not sure if it's real, or if its an elaborate troll

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Goosey Lee posted:

right as I went from page 60 to 61 and man was I worried for a minute. Then I stayed worried but the regular low-grade omnipresent kind.

e: and now it’s back. have I been gaslit? :honked:

I was going to ask for a tl;dr but holy poo poo page 60 has me hooked.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I just want ry to be ok. Like, there's a chance of work maybe coming back for me and possibly a contract near there and I'd want to check on him.

Then again, my bleeding heart disease can take a seat because getting mixed up in anything was something my much younger self would've done (had done) and nothing good comes from that.

Anyway, I really want to try to get some scamming in this week, haven't done it in so long and the itch is there.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

What the Groverhaus

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

ry now has a new thread where he's getting advice on eating better, so on that aspect at least he is starting to take steps in the right direction :unsmith:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961059

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

biosterous posted:

ry now has a new thread where he's getting advice on eating better, so on that aspect at least he is starting to take steps in the right direction :unsmith:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961059

Is Ry the next BlueStory? Tune in next week kids!

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
I would let Kaysette touch me in my no no square if I get a GF banner :) Also, I will be keeping all of my eggs till eve echoes dies. I will be a golden goose, sitting on my hoard of golden eggs till the fat lady sings. Viva la Gooseflock.

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me right back in.

Oh, and what the gently caress is a happybee? That’s how I found out Goons were playing EE. I’ve been rolling with this coalition in Vile and a couple of players were in intel chat:

“He was a Goon. HappyBee are Goons. They play EE.”
“Wtf, why?”
“Idk, can’t have nothing.”

So here I am. Should I keep this account as a spy and start a new one. Or just leave these fucks with the Indy character I’ve been grinding for the past 2 months?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
HappyBees are not goons, they are a pubbie alliance. [HONK] Goosefleet is where us goons are. Join the discord and follow the instructions if you’d like to hang with us.

https://discord.gg/gooseflock

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
all spies are welcome in HONK

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
I honestly don't think we would have any activity at the moment without spies. All we ask is that you are a good spy, no half assing.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

We take all spies, but we only really appreciate whole rear end spies.

Radio Free Kobold
Aug 11, 2012

"Federal regulations mandate that at least 30% of our content must promote Reptilian or Draconic culture. This is DJ Scratch N' Sniff with the latest mermaid screeching on KBLD..."

every spy we had went native when they realized the game was so much more fun to play with geese

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
I am currently on discord and have done the !authme. Just waiting for access, not sure if I’ve done it right. I played EO for about 7 years on and off, but haven’t played or logged into Goonfleet for at least 7 years since. EE seems like a light version of EO and is so new that it feels fun. Must be kinda like how it felt when the Old Guard started with the first Bees. So I’m basically just looking to play this for a couple of years until I quit and win again. If anyone handling auths is watching thread, let me know if I need to do anything else.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Only important question is if you want to steal all of our Corp wallet and hangers

If yes? Welcome aboard :patriot:

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
Hell yeah, I’d love nothing more than to jack all 100isk and a bunch of Presidential Shuttles from the corp.

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

We've found our next CEO

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Whoa, whoa, the paint isn't even dry on Elroy's office door sign yet. Also, he needs to get in line. I think Rytheric is next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KING BONG
Aug 6, 2009
Now I just have to figure out what to do with my ships. Can’t sell them, the markets in the region this alliance controls is basically non-existant. They do some bullshit ore buyback program and fleet reimbursement for certain ships. Charge 5mill a day corp tax. I haven’t paid yet and they’re getting mad. Did get a free Venture III off them though. Probably going to reprocess my inventory and sell to the buyback, and then fly my covert ops out. What system is GooseFleet shacking up in? If anyone wants intel on this alliance, now is the time to try and get it. DM and we can discuss it more.