Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

MaliciousOnion posted:

Sorry but geese only respond to parody songs. Have you tried that?

This is us in a nutshell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

esto es malo posted:

this is calyxis right? you and digital are two of the jedi ghosts next to lowtax next to the ancillary structure named for him in this drawn out and needless metaphor

Lowtax is the Hayden Christensen of force ghosts.

edit: I miss the goose media collab. :honk:

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 3, 2022

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

This thread has never stopped being entertaining to read. I also miss you guys!

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

As far as I have been in the loop his story is correct. I send people that want to live in Syn to DABZ and all he seemed to do is mine a lot so I threw him with NINC in CR before it blew up.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Kyro is a j4g

I lurk a lot

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Kyro posted:

As far as I have been in the loop his story is correct. I send people that want to live in Syn to DABZ and all he seemed to do is mine a lot so I threw him with NINC in CR before it blew up.

I lurk a lot

still a j4g which isn't a mark of shame.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

For the next 24 hours, if you ping Elroy you'll get an automatic invite.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Good thing geese don’t need bridges :honk:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

Kaysette posted:

Good thing geese don’t need bridges :honk:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol. lmao.

Kabuki Shipoopi
Jun 22, 2007

If I fall, you don't get the head, right? If you lose the head, you're fucked!

esto es malo posted:

this is calyxis right? you and digital are two of the jedi ghosts next to lowtax next to the ancillary structure named for him in this drawn out and needless metaphor

I am Calyxis. Sometimes I feel like Luke when I think about this game, I exiled myself to some lost planet slowly going Yoda crazy in my cave of solitude.

Digital Prophet posted:

Lowtax is the Hayden Christensen of force ghosts.

edit: I miss the goose media collab. :honk:

Me too. :goose::respek::goose:

Back when alliances were forming and the galaxy was in turmoil, it's like we were in a space version of Madmen, revolutionizing space propaganda warfare. Now I look at the subReddit and every corp is either taking themselves way too seriously, or are trying WAY too hard to be funny. Like, a dad trying to impress his kids at a graduation party.

Nobody has put in so much effort, to be so low effort as propagander. I miss you silly geese.

:honk:

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

My bot posts better than I do

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

So the big war is over, when is the VOID war scheduled? I have too much IP again and need to welp some ships.

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Virigoth posted:

still a j4g which isn't a mark of shame.

How many pages do I need to accumulate until I'm no longer a j4g? Or is it like a tenure thing after a decade or two? I'm still amazed by the hundreds of thousands of posts some people have single-handedly accumulated here.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i’m not aware of any technology that would allow someone to change what they j’d 4

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

Kyro posted:

How many pages do I need to accumulate until I'm no longer a j4g? Or is it like a tenure thing after a decade or two? I'm still amazed by the hundreds of thousands of posts some people have single-handedly accumulated here.

:allears:

YerDa Zabam
Aug 13, 2016

On my old forgotten account here I J4G'd.
To join GROON.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil
yea i'm a j4g

j - jerk
4 -
g -

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Ya'll are still playing this? lol

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

Astryl posted:

yeah it turns out you can endlessly repeat some kind of cosmic cycle of making pubbie pve freaks declare war on you and then suicide hundreds of billions of isk. idk why but its weird and cool

Last year

Now

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

In a cartoon graveyard

i like how the other diplo killed a 9.6b covetor 2 today

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Astryl posted:

we’re a lost ark guild now

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013

esto es malo posted:

i like how the other diplo killed a 9.6b covetor 2 today

my favorite part is how you guys dropped the diplo tag on my name but then I never did any diplo
now that's how you do space leadership

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

I now have three bookmarked threads!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Digital Prophet posted:

I now have three bookmarked threads!

gently caress I need that lost ark one

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Redmark posted:

my favorite part is how you guys dropped the diplo tag on my name but then I never did any diplo
now that's how you do space leadership

killing that miner is the best diplo we've ever done

Ethereal Spectre
Jun 2, 2009

Kyro posted:

The fact you have to ask this...

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kyro posted:

J4g title is removed once you make a successful game thread.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

join4goose

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

Ethereal Spectre posted:

The fact you have to ask this...

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

FDGF_UK posted:

J4g title is removed once you make a successful game thread.

Not true, as evidenced by Tempus Thales who never washed himself of the pubbie taint despite making numerous game threads.

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
Hi all, I'm not on much, but it is great to still see the old crew liberating square rocks and pissing in people's cheerios.

Kungfu Trader fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Feb 16, 2022

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello,

The Kris Wolfe Diplomacy Special Action Hour Team got called in for diplomacy with VOID. The following are the reparations we demand:

1) Must confess that angel space is bad and that it was a bad idea
2) Major Bentie must relinquish control of their Youtube Channel for Twenty-Four (24) hours, allowing Honk and Honk affiliates to post all videos of questionable origin they deem necessary as long as youtube guidelines are followed. The videos must remain in place for Seven (7) days. All submitted videos in that 24 hour time period must be uploaded, wherein the Seven (7) day timer begins for each individual video.
3) Three (3) Heron Explorers to be contracted to our upstanding Honk member "Heron Explorer" for waking up Friday Deimos at Two (2) in the morning for a blueball operation.
4) Sixty Thousand (60,000) gold market coins for the lost ark marketplace for forcing Honk, against their will, to enter detested and horrible angel space to blow up VOID ships.
5) One (1) b-type small afterburner for Leonard J Crabs (esq.) Diplomacy Demands, LLC diplomacy fees to be contracted to Slippyslappy
6) One (1) Macharial (sp.) for Skex for eating poo poo
7) One (1) Magnate Covops for Skex to use as a camera however they see fit
8) Convince Cetan to write One (1) non-plagiarized Dissertation to complete their life goals in Seven (7) days
9) Disband the alliance of VOID
10) Must destroy one (1) Corporation Citadel in the system of EC-P8R. If there is no current citadel there at the time of reaching this point in the reparations, VOID must plant one and destroy it.
11) Must apologize profusely and sincerely to Airbus A380-800 every Seven (7) days. The reason will be determined by Airbus at the time of apology, and this must be conducted by the VOID diplomacy team.
12) An operation in real life to steal back Major Bentie's hat from Mommasaurus must be conducted in good faith effort.
13) Major Bentie must be demoted to Captain Benzie, effective immediate under maritime law, and all campaign awards during the Honk-VOID conflict must be stripped ceremoniously on stream

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Gracious and fair terms, you are truly a master of the diplomatic arts.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

please don’t make benzie strip on camera

AHOY THERE

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG