Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Schwartzman sure hosed that one up. Norrie pretty thoroughly trounced him in sets 3 and 4, which he should not have been able to do. :britain:

Anderson-Zverev is an exciting matchup for round 1, it's been pretty good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah you can see the progression on his face as he goes from "everything's fine" to "oh poo poo she's hurt" to "oh poo poo I'm out of the tournament". It seems more like carelessness and bad luck than any kind of anger. More stupidity than anything else.

I'm pretty happy to see him go and to get a new champion, but I would have preferred it if he'd lost a tennis match and no-one got hurt.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

I don't know what Azarenka has been doing but this is not the start I expected.