Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
Nice loving catch Hasley. Conforto deserved to get nailed at the plate for jogging half way with 2 outs but we live in a cruel universe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
We spent all our money on anti-wedding drones :(

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo

Sydin posted:

Pretty sure it's federal law that sports stadiums of any type are restricted airspace below a certain altitude.

You can really get people worked up if you go on a low altitude bombing run over a stadium

https://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Mariners-fan-s-ashes-fly-fly-away-causing-scare-1088032.php

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Scratchmo
God the Phillies are miserable in the late innings