Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The best thing to actually happen this week is that I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax working perfectly at 60fps on the PS3 emulator with all DLC installed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

lets hang out posted:

just lol if you aren't forking over like 5 or 6 hundred dollars for the pleasure of getting scraping speared

I can do that a few years later so that the scraping spearers are already optimized and waiting for me

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I still have a working PS3

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

cheetah7071 posted:

same, my demon's soul, tokyo jungle, and tales of graces f machine

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

cheetah7071 posted:

Yep, I still use mine for Tokyo Jungle, White Knight Chronicles 2, and PS1 games.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
they might not even make videogames in a few years, gonna be a lotta playstationites and xboxers with egg on their face when they turn off the whole affair

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Actually if anything, Microsoft has won me over with this new gen because I am going to be pre-ordering their new controller for PC gaming.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jay Rust posted:

I refuse to switch out cartridges, i already have a job

I legit haven't played anything on my switch besides Ring Fit for months because of this

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

:same:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

I got 50k points on a daily challenge in Monster Train

loving finally

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I couldn't get a ps5 because they did the trailer and preorder while I was at work. poo poo was fully sold out countrywide in a half hour.

Absolutely hosed and annoyed, I was looking forward to getting a ps5 this year and if I'd have known it was going to be like this, I'd have pulled a sickie

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
the 3080 cards are going to be even harder to acquire, and for me to make full use of one would require basically a full overhaul of my PC, so between them and the ps5 i know where my preference lies

especially because my current PC setup's still barely given me a single complaint, god bless the 1080ti

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

3080 is feh, nvidia announce the 3060

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I started playing Titanfall 2 on PC and whenever I play the game with my external DAC (basically a sound card) via USB, the game crashes due to the audio device. If I plug my headphones directly into the PC it works fine.

Anybody ever heard of this?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

tithin posted:

I couldn't get a ps5 because they did the trailer and preorder while I was at work. poo poo was fully sold out countrywide in a half hour.

Absolutely hosed and annoyed, I was looking forward to getting a ps5 this year and if I'd have known it was going to be like this, I'd have pulled a sickie

If it makes you feel any better there's a Nintendo Mini-Direct in an hour :ohdear:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

yeah youre being punished for buying an external dac

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Infinitum posted:

If it makes you feel any better there's a Nintendo Mini-Direct in an hour :ohdear:

What's the scoops for the mini direct?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Stux posted:

Jack in DAC-ster

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Wait so if the PS5 is coming out this holiday season, does that mean I'll be able to get a PS4 Pro for 200 bucks on Black Friday?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Stux posted:

lol yeah it was a waste of money but it does make switching between my work and home pc easier

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

3DS has officially ceased production :rip:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Partner Mini-Direct.

So I'm 100% confirming Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement + Metroid Prime 4

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

So why are people so thirsty for the ps5, to the point that it’s sold out? What’s it got going for it rn?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

So why are people so thirsty for the ps5, to the point that it’s sold out? What’s it got going for it rn?

It's new

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

understandable, idk why tf2 specifically would be having an issue, probably some driver conflict?? if i had to make a guess. windows audio handling is weird and messed up

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Jay Rust posted:

The graphics are better. So you don't have to look at the dogshit ugly PS4 games anymore.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Jay Rust posted:

It's new, also the first batch usually sells out fast (unless it's Xbone lol).

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Because 2020 is a hellscape and we all need joy in our lives via capitalism once again.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also the Miles Morales trailer song loving ruled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNkPOLpQjlw

After how incredible Spider-Man PS4 was, I am super super hype for Morales + replaying Remastered.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

basically demon's souls and fast loading

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

got to get that retail therapy in just to feel something, anything at this point

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

world's ending, gotta get your toys while you still have the money to buy them and the lifespan to play with them

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Jay Rust posted:

New thing

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Monster Hunter.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

playstation five to the polls

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Infinitum posted:

3DS has officially ceased production :rip:

Partner Mini-Direct.

So I'm 100% confirming Metroid Prime Trilogy announcement + Metroid Prime 4

Metroid Prime Trilogy will be available for 1 week with a limit of 5,000 digital purchases allowed :v:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Ordering a 3080 is a fiasco what a mess

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

It has Demons Souls, and will play Cyberpunk with all of the same fancy graphical effects as the pc version.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

hatty posted:

Ordering a 3080 is a fiasco what a mess

lol it just dissolved into mist before the official release time even dropped

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When can we pre-order the 3070?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004