Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Motto posted:

I mean in terms of release schedules. Animal Crossing has done insanely well, but even with that I assume it looks bad to say you released one game early the previous year then mostly coasted.

animal crossing did so well that even without covid, Nintendo could have still said gently caress 2020 LOL and just move everything back tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

watching some of the videos on Shenmue 3 are loving mindblowing. The entire loop of needing to buy pork buns and wine and play loving gambling games to make progress is INSANE.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mode 7 posted:

I don’t think I’ve ever been less excited for a new console generation.

I think everyone's in the same boat. There's just zero meaningful launch titles--Halo was postponed, along with stuff like Deathloop, etc etc. The Spiderman "sorta sequel" I guess? Avengers running at 60fps? Cyberpunk 2077 if it does still come out in November but your PC is trash? It has understandably been a bad year so I'm surprised the consoles themselves didn't get flat out postponed as a "gently caress it, see you in 2021" moment.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Was wondering when I would ever be able to play the Ninja Gaiden games again. Why the gently caress are they not on Steam??? PS4/Switch for the trilogy next March.

https://www.destructoid.com/stories/hong-kong-distributor-briefly-lists-ninja-gaiden-trilogy-for-ps4-and-switch-602900.phtml

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I said come in! posted:

I wish there was a new Ogre Battle game.

OB64 is legit one of my top ten all time faves and I am baffled why no one, absolutely NO ONE, has attempted to ape the gameplay style ever. It's one of the most unique strategy games I've ever played because I can't find any other game that does what it does.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

This is really cool except I wish they were like....on Switch carts or CDs. Putting them on Genesis carts seems to only be for extremely hardcore collectors

https://twitter.com/shmups/status/1304050022225309696/photo/4

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

No action game with level gated combat is good

yeah this is what made me stop playing Origins. Why even bother having an open world like that if I need to check the levels of enemies I can't even beat.

this was also one of the reasons I started to hate playing Nier Automata, some of the later bosses caught me underleveled because I hated doing the boring fetchquest sidemissions.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1306226898956177414?s=20

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Yeah I think the dev team which is very small (literally all programming done by a single person) is South American, so some of the translation stuff is JUST slightly off. Also yeah the intro is VERY good. This game has like...an actual story to it. I was even genuinely surprised by some of the things it does.

Also keep an eye out for these guys they're the best non-legendary nexomon in the game I'm 100% convinced

the NPC dialogue for Nexomon is LEGIT really funny and self-aware. The recent updates they've made this week also have brought a ton of QoL changes i.e. exp share, healing options, the ability to run faster, cooler items and better game scaling.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

FF16 looks grim as gently caress, I thought it was Demons Souls lol

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

VERGIL IN DMCV PLAYABLE gently caress YES

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

even if Demon Souls is on PC, being console exclusive to PS5 and running at 60FPS will absolutely sell people on PS5 over XBOX. That's def the big bang.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol that does it. if demon souls is launch exclusive and PC doesn't get it for like a year, PS5 is going to outsell xbox, no question

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Ometeotl posted:

You are overestimating Demon's Souls significantly

I'm not even a fan of Fromsoft games and I really doubt that, people have become batshit for Bloodborne and all these games. It is a big loving deal if it's PS5 exclusive.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

lol ff16 somehow being Playstation exclusive would be loving crazy

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

it's odd to me that people immediately thought of Todd Howard's Carnival when the news broke but all I wondered about was how it affects id software, Shinji Mikami, and Arkane---the best parts of ZeniMax.

id Software was gonna be fine either way for the future but after Prey and Dishonored 2 probably not selling that much, I'm glad Arkane has more security. Deathloop looks great. And Mikami deserves creative freedom to do whatever.

I will say that the only worthy response to this from Sony would have to be buying off several Konami IPs (not Konami, as they do more than videogames). Doing PS5 remakes for MGS 1/2/3 would be pretty big, int he bizarro universe where it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Might be finally getting MGS ports

https://twitter.com/gematsucom/status/1308633081868361728?s=19