Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Booky posted:

september, aka summer jr

Lil Summer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Weedle posted:

i'm also interested in genshin impact for some reason. anime gacha botw on my phone is a weirdly compelling idea, and from what i played of honkai impact you certainly cannot accuse these devs of not doing everything 110%

I'm excited for Genshin Impact as well as that wizard battle royale game. September looks like it's going to be a good month for new free-to-play games! :stoked:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Mario Galaxy 2 slaps and its exclusion from the 3D collection is criminal. :mad:

The SMB battle royale looks neat, though.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Start my day off uncanny by listening to the Gamespot podcast where someone was talking about how they would put peanut butter and nothing else on a single slice of bread and fold it up... at the exact moment I was putting peanut butter and nothing else on a single slice of bread and folding it up

Congratulations, you work for Gamespot now.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Nintendo just stealth dropping announcements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifm8tpcO4vw

I was super disappointed by Pirate Warriors 4, so this is going to do a fine job of filling the Musou void in my heart. :slick:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

The version of Power Stone on the PSP isn't very good and also D2 owns. The Dreamcast still is good for a system that had a shelflife of two years. :v:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Launch line up + price reveal this Thursday basically determines if I'm going all in on PS5 or keeping my pledge for the Wrymwood Gaming Table.

If Miles Morales is launch, I'm all in.

They've already confirmed that Spider-Man: Miles Morales is going to be a launch game. It's the only Playstation-internal project that is confirmed for launch at the moment, though people have been speculating that Demon's Souls will be a launch title as well.

Stux posted:

cpu is better. gpu is probably about the same to better. the ram is really slow and theres only going to be 7.5gb available for games. its the wrong ram. they didi it again.

It's even funnier than that because at least last time the RAM itself wasn't the biggest bottleneck. Now they've got a really good CPU and GPU in the box and it's the RAM itself that's holding the system back. Sad stuff.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Hwurmp posted:

Miles "Tails" Morales

Peter Parker got four extra arms, it's only fair for Miles to get an extra body part as well.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Weedle posted:

i think he's only a cop in the video game and the movie

He has been a cop in the comics as well. I don't know if he still as at the moment, but it was definitely his status quo for a while.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Dewgy posted:

They either glossed over it or showed an unbroken archstone, not totally sure which, but I didn’t see a broken one in their pan over of the Nexus at least.

Ohhhhh shoot I didn't see that. That's exciting! :eyepop:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

As if the games industry wasn't consolidated enough already. I really hope this is the biggest acquisition we see in a long time and things don't escalate to, say, Microsoft buying Warner Games and Sony buying Capcom or Square-Enix.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Andrast posted:

I don't think Sony has the cash for such purchases (and they don't really need to either since they have plenty of desireable exclusives)

The acquirers don't really matter to me, I just don't want to see even more secure developers and publishers falling into the hands of an increasingly slim number of companies.

Obsidian was the perfect purchase in my opinion: a well-liked but eternally financially struggling developer finally being granted some stability. Buying out a juggernaut like Zenimax doesn't do anyone any favours (except for Microsoft itself).

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Rinkles posted:

saw this guy yesterday

Get stickbugged

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

id Software was gonna be fine either way for the future but after Prey and Dishonored 2 probably not selling that much, I'm glad Arkane has more security. Deathloop looks great. And Mikami deserves creative freedom to do whatever.

Shinji Mikami hasn't had a significant creative role since The Evil Within.

Even so, I'm glad in a way that Tango Gameworks is getting some more security. I never saw anyone talking about TEW2 so I fear that it flopped in a big way. I'm happy they have a stronger support base now even if it means I will probably never get to play their games again. :gbsmith:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Did Square-Enix really not show new footage of the NieR remake during their stream?

:sigh:

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Oops! Thanks for the heads up!

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Hopper posted:

Question, there is a humble better futures bundle or whatever, it has Vanquish for PC for 4 bucks. Is Vanquish good on PC?

Vanquish is good everywhere. :blastu:

e: New NieR combat looks interesting. I think the combat in the first game being unengaging but serviceable fit the narrative very well, but I don't think better combat will be a worse fit for the game either.

Still sad about no Papa Nier, though. :(

JordanKai fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Sep 24, 2020

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

The NieR remaster is apparently going to be full price? I'm one of the biggesr NieR fanboys on the planet but even I can't justify that.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

I said come in! posted:

Yeah I think it's a remake, on top of including story content that was cut from the western release.

Oh yeah? I saw the footage and while the environments looked better, it wasn't such a big improvement that it made me think it was remade for the ground up.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

oh there is no bonus level that was in SMG2 all getting 120 does is unlock luigi

what a waste of time sitting through all those cutscenes

There is a bonus level! You just need to get 120 stars as Luigi to unlock it! :eng101:

:eng99:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

I don't know why they keep making the cg Resident Evil movies.

Because they're awesome.