Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Now that Bowsette is officially over, where will you be sending your horny energy?
This poll is closed.
Melinda Rust (née Megamelons) 13 5.86%
Twitch streamers 9 4.05%
VTube animes 27 12.16%
Any of the other –ette monstrosities 10 4.50%
[Lie] I don’t get horny. 54 24.32%
Other (Bowsette) 93 41.89%
Now that I'm an IK, I can make my own option 13 5.86%
David Crossup 1 0.45%
Bob PSPGodenkirk 2 0.90%
Total: 222 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

oh no the thread now shares an icon with another thread in my bookmarks

does every thread you have bookmarked have a unique icon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

Hi. What is eeverryone uup tp tonmight

I was trying to train my nine week old puppy to walk on lead, but now she's in her crate asleep and I am nursing my poor bitten hands.

I said come in! posted:

The wildfires on the west coast are really bad, on top of very high winds, it is causing a lot of power outages. My dog is very stressed out, and the air outside is filled with smoke and ash where I live.

My greatest sympathies to you, we went through that here in January and it was awful. Feel like it would be even worse now when every chance to breathe fresh air is so vital!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

my leg got grazed by shrapnel from a cop's flashbang but I'm in the post-adrenaline-rush calm which always leaves me in a good state of mind

I forgot about this and now I feel bad complaining about puppy bites lol. Doing ok still?

FirstAidKite posted:

I can't think of a proper way to turn this into a joke about lead poisoning, so instead I will just say "good luck with the training" because I imagine it could vary wildly in difficulty based on what kind of puppy she is.

Thank you! She is destined to be a service dog so the training is a little more intense than just a pet. Hopefully I can get her to stop biting me bc that really keeps me from being effective.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

cheetah7071 posted:

yeah honestly I'm overblowing it to make it sound like I have a cool war wound

the cut on my knee from being knocked on my rear end is bigger than the shrapnel wound

haha nice, i support it

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

FirstAidKite posted:

What kind of service dog is she being trained to be? I assume the training is different depending on what kind of service dog they'll be.

Seeing eye! I'm not really sure if it differs much, probably more when they go into formal training, but as a volunteer puppy raiser it's mostly about getting them used to public spaces and routines.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

What's the meaning of sweat/y in that context?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I like USB C because I can use it to charge my switch and my phone so I can have the phone charger in my bedroom and the switch cable with the tv, thus I have a charger for my most frequently used devices in my most frequently used rooms.

This is the extent of my opinions on jacks etc

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

they are also very good at analog sticks that destroy the user. see: n64

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

hey guys, just letting you all know I got a promotion. looking forward to raising the bar with my posting from here on out.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Bingotober: You Must Post To Play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

homeless snail posted:

genshin impacted bowels

are you alright, snail?