Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Tato posted:

At least Law and Order SVU

usually ends with the rapist going to jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

senseinobu posted:

Doesn't this technically exclude Xavier Woods since Austin Creed isn't his legal name or his ring name.

Nickname is in there too. By the language of Steph's contract, it would all depend on what is or isn't included in Exhibit A of his contract.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

ICR posted:

For me, and I speak only for me here, but as a billionaire, I’m struggling. I can barely put food on the table. My candles supply is gone. I’m scared y’all.

I’m really, really scared.

Spend more on candles. It will trickle down and yada yada BUY THE loving CANDLES

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

fatherofmustard posted:

We are told James was actually fine and just did siuch an excellent job of selling that she was out of it that she fooled those in charge, who signaled that the match be stopped, instructions the referee followed."

So Vince is confirmed as a jabronie mark without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

quote:

three unique corks produced with different images and sayings
from The Warrior himself.

I got "Queering don't make the world work."

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Apparently this is also a Zalgo gimmick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RETRIBUTIONMACE/status/1308852071479812096

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I'm genuinely lost as to what RAW Underground is supposed to be.

It's where you go to get buried.