Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

in fairness, isnt that gif like 8 years old and at least one emergency hernia problem ago? i bet he does have a shameful gut now. not that thats a problem. to a normal person. but this is a body business. brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

sheamus is going to win. i can feel it in my bones.

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Rarity posted:

Due to time off WWE has added 20 months to Jeff Hardy's contract

truly cannot tell if this is a scoop or a joke

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

BrigadierSensible posted:

Oh, you have to move across the country, which we will offer no help,

This part is not only not true, but the reality is even more evil. Apparently there's some realtor that WWE refers new people to when they get to Orlando that works really hard to upsell them on some expensive rental situation and locks them into a long lease. Which then makes them dependent on WWE to make those big dumb payments.

Kevin Nash, and by extension Chief Jay Strongbow were always right: "First thing you do is buy a house outright. Then Vince can never own you."

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

cant wait for another 50 years when the only decent places to live with breathable air and foliage are inside of a megacorporation's arcology

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

i love how his head is nearly as big as his torso, out here lookin like modok got a job slingin apps at the applebees

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

this is the angle that will save this company

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

Rarity posted:

T-Bar cashing in on them George Soros dollars

based on what his tweet said....vince is funding antifa?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

maybe one of her many concussions from being bad at wrestling made her forget about "half your age plus seven"