Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

JOHN CENA posted:

does anyone have the tweet handy from when wwe congratulated aew for kicking their butt on the premier ep

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1179839012607057920?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

CobiWann posted:

Have WWE fans won? Have they really?

I can't remember where the post is, but someone broke down statistically the amount of title matches that have occurred on NXT since Dynamite debuted. As you might imagine, there were something like double or triple the amount of title matches in the past year compared to the average of all the years prior. WWE is genuinely damaging its own product with its hotshotting garbage, and as far as anyone can tell this self-sabotage hasn't even created a dent in AEW's armor.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Wrong place...

MACE

oh my god mace mace

you can't just ask people why they're antifa

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

skaboomizzy posted:

Remember how for years, current and former WWE people would do interviews and say "Kane is actually a really smart guy, maybe the smartest one backstage"

Lol

hearing that he and daniel bryan got along famously was kinda like learning that scalia and rbg were best buds

i don't bring this up for any reason than to say gently caress liberals, i guess