Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Rarity posted:

As I understand it there were multiple times where Miz would leave just before/arrive just after a Retribution attack

I thought more classic Lazy/Heel Miz, than him leading retribution or having anything to do with them the time I saw it, didn't see any other times cept the time he ran in like 15 seconds after everything was done with lol

and the last time we saw Retribution on Smackdown was when The Smackdown Brand Superstars kicked Retributions rear end and took back the ring!!!! so basically raw sucks since they just let Retribution Dart Rey / Beat Dom, while they all sat around in catering afraid of 5 guys that I could beat up if I had a chair, and the previous time they let them beat some other losers for a bit, i forget who, with no one bothering to help.

i'm guessing Retribution has more to do with ratings, RAW's are tanking, while I *think* Smackdown's are somewhat stable around 2mil vs 1.7 1.6 1.5, so maybe if they could get someone actually loving interesting to lead Retribution (lol they have no one, though THE BIG DOG *might* have worked).

it'll end up being like loving HBK/VKM or the Undertaker/Kane, or recently unemployed Big Shoe

e: Dbry might be the only person in the WWE that could make it work but he's on Smackdown - but good thing there are no rules about being on shows anymore or something (*Rules change Daily)
e2: or maybe Samoa Joe if given all creative rights and can still get down

Hirez fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Sep 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

oh and I don't think this was posted, but it just loving rules - Shayna (while originally booked like complete poo poo), has been fire since her Seth's not cool promo:

https://twitter.com/NoHands00/status/1287101042128297984

The ridiculous submission at Payback

https://twitter.com/BulletClubIta1/status/1300228023891963904

Nia being very useful in the tag champ match

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Sanguinia posted:

Maybe its just because I tapped out on NXT during her Reign of Terror, but Shayna really seems awesome and its loving shameful how WWE has cut her knees out at every opportunity since she got called up. Look dominate in the Rumble and make it all the way to #2, lose to Charlotte. Look INCREDIBLY dominant in the Chamber, job out to Becky. And I'll bet you good money she's about to drop those Tag Belts to the Riott Squad right after being made to look insanely dominant in winning them.

She was booked so loving horribly in WWE (That elimination chamber match was the worst except for this moment: https://twitter.com/SexyK2Bliss/status/1247188755452170241

The MITB was absolute garbage, then she cut that promo above, and was gone to Main Event or whatever for a while, and has been booked pretty well since coming back (beating the poo poo out of tozawa ninja's, beating Sasha+Bayley clean and she was great in the match).

She'll definitely lose the belt soon, if not vanquish it, cause I think she said she hates Nia and even if they won shes not teaming up with her again (or maybe I'm dreaming that) - but at least she'll be a threat to Sasha/Bayley (unless WWE pulls the trigger on them breaking up already)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Rarity posted:

I just checked and Ricochet does not have a Cameo or Twitch

he has a chaturbate

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I always just think back to this shirt, it looks excellent on this loser

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

What will ultimate Mcmahon hater Steve Austin do if this cuts into his Stone Cold IPA profits?! or is Vince already getting a cut

Solution eitherway: Rename to Chilly McFreeze IPA

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I doubt it, but it could also be a standard CBA type move to take (or threaten to take) something away, then put it back on the table to seem like the union is getting something in return (of course there's no union, and lol it would be the easiest union in the world to make since all it would take like 15~ core wrestlers to strike - I know you need a certain amount of wrestlers total*/etc/etc, and of course you'd have all the scabs but I don't see people tuning in to see Rico/Seth/Braun/Miz for the World/Universal titles weekly

Hirez fucked around with this message at 17:28 on Sep 6, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I'll always laugh at a money plane out of nowhere reference. :lmao:

e: oh that was 2 pages ago but still, anything goes on the Money Plane

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

even High Voltage > everything Jeff

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Whats the AJ/Heymen beef about? Like I know AJ went to Smackdown to get away, but what's it all over

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I love Keith Lee but I hate the way he talks during promos, maybe I'll get used to it

e: or don't let him talk like that

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Retribution has been owned on both Smackdown and Raw to end the show... on Smackdown it was to like jobbers like Tucker

On Raw it took 6 people - Not gonna lie I kinda pop'd when The Hurt Business came out - I mean maybe because it's like the first 4 person stable in forever (other than Seth/Buddy/AOP which lasted all of 2 weeks or so) and they came to DEFEND THEIR RING (although they run Raw Underground when they want to!)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Don't forget Main Event Bobby vs Drew!

I mean good for Lashley; he's never been my thing but whatever, his matches are usually short enough. It's funny at this point last year Main Event Bobby was starting his feud with The Best Man (which ultimately ended June 2020 :psyduck: )

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

NXT recap reads unwatchable after watching a Dynamite, good god.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

MorningMoon posted:

But then IDK how you go worse than SLAPJACK

Slapjack is king.

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

I was just on WWE.com looking for all my Slapjack related news, and scrolled down like 2 pages and and I don't know why I, but I double lol'd as this being a selling point to subscribe to the network

e: bad snype so go vote for which retribution member u are in the smackdown thread https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3941754

Hirez fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Sep 25, 2020

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

He was supposed to be pushed vs Drew (or Randy?) for Summerslam until he got hurt

I guess you can Hinder the Jinder

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Also Smackdown thead results for us sadists

mods name and shame the Mace marks please

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Everyone push the @Return Button

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

My first hot scoop; Malcolm Bivens is in charge of Retribution (only following these 4)

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Lucha House Party vs Cesaro/Nak get the pre-show spot!

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

it's gonna be a gently caress finish with 2 people grabbing one each and here we are again

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because I could totally see this ending in Uso #2 turning heel and joining Roman. Seems like the wwe thing to do.

Uso #2 is out til at least 2021, so it'd be a long long long long long feud if it ends up leading to Roman vs The Rock* at WM

*The Rock will never ever wrestle again

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

oldpainless posted:

Randy Orton has had five matches on ppv this year and has won one of them. I want to see how many main events he can be in while losing every single one

I think it's more of a long-term booking here, he's a lifer, and I think they're going to give him the WWE Title record (or at least tie Cena/Flair), but since he still has like 10 years left - they're gotta drag it a few more years, plus 1 more belt ties him with Triple H, and we can't have that

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Cavauro posted:

roman and the rock with an uso in each corner. tribal chief cage match. i believe this is the vision

with Samoa Joe as ref, taking place at the Samoan Summitdome

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

scooping J-ru's results post because WWE's ace in the hole was Bobby Roode

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

KungFu Grip posted:

that's just dolph ziggler

heh, how the gently caress does Dolph keep getting associated with Main Events and not Main Event the show

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Benne posted:

Allegedly there's a Takeover this week, which is the first I've heard of it.

Finn Balor(c) vs. Kyle O'Reilly, NXT title
Damien Priest(c) vs. Johnny Gargano, North American title
Io Shirai(c) vs. Candice LeRae, NXT Women's title
Santos Escobar(c) vs. Swerve Scott, NXT Cruiserweight title
Kushida vs. Credibly Accused Child Groomer Velveteen Dream

what ever happened to Karrion Kross and did Scarlet ever wrestle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

the last time we saw the undertaker, he was riding off to 2020 metallica - Undertaker to NXT confirmed