Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ICR posted:

Have any wrestlers come out in full support yet?

I'm sure Seth is writing something as we speak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Expect Paige to never be fired but fined astronomically.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Rarity posted:

Remember how some wXw content went up on the Network? Well they cut out all the bits with Julian Pace and David Starr who were named during #SpeakingOut

These two made me think even more about why they keep Riddle and Dream around. There's the cynical "if they see money in you, they will cover it up" but they don't see money in anyone so even that doesn't make sense in this case!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gonzo McFee posted:

Profits going up and pay going down because everyone is terrified of losing their job during Covid UNIONISE YOU STUPID YANK FUCKS

That's communism and what if I end up owning WWE one day? Ever think of that?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Critical posted:

he's what he tried to portray brock as during their "didn't come to work" feud

Why would I watch the show, Paul?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The contract thing is the next step in what started when they got rid of PPV bonuses.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Spiderdrake posted:

Oh, I'd hope they burn too, but EMF has repeatedly posted about only the good dying young / bad people never die young and it has started to swing toward weird delusions

He's not wrong.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I'm not going to watch this but retribution seems like it the shield debuted with those literal shields

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Potential antifa weapon name wrestlers:

Concreet Milkshayke
Old Firework
Trash Canne
Undercover Cop Rock
Journalyst Phone

SOOOOUUUUUP

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Grendels Dad posted:

Even if it's just the R-guys taking the piss, this is loving terrible. Just let the wave of poo poo wash over you and be freed with the next repackaging, Jesus.

Considering its members are the 4chan streamers and the guy who doubled down on All Petite Wrestling tweets last year, they are obligated to scream how completely not owned they are.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ICR posted:

Yep. Remember this well. poo poo like this is what keeps the war going with their fans. Creates the divide and that sucks.

Absolutely stupid. Hence why I hope they fail!

Yeah but think of the heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaat

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Seams posted:

we like to joke around about our stars being sex offenders here at the wwe :)

I doubt that was scripted. It was also after Jerry Lawlers cartoon insulting AJ Lee just happened to circle around the office. And now they pretend she never existed

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

T-Bar is so completely not owned

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Better Than You posted:

More importantly, QAnon wouldn't exist

Jewish Blood Libel claims existed long before the internet.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Better Than You posted:

Sure but it's become more widespread ever since the advent of social media.

Only if you follow this statement with "in the preceeding 30 years"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

What's this!? The Wendy's Twitter Guy has joined Retribution!?

Retribution wishes is could be as good as Wendy's chili

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

kitten emergency posted:

idk I’m just really down on the whole IC belt angle right now. like, they don’t constantly bury Roman saying “where were you for six months??” or anything, it feels like this entire company is just spiteful against my precious boy sami

You mean they don't like the guy who criticizes the Saudi deal publically and raises money for Syrian refugees?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Did Slapjack show up?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Reality Protester posted:

"heard you two tore the house down" implies he didnt watch it.

Why would he watch the show, Paul?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shameful lack of support for Mace here