Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

For fucks sake, please stop posting your "they asked for it" takes.

mcmagic has been here for 16 years and has never stopped posting his stupid disease-ridden brain takes. it aint gonna start now, pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I can't ignore people, except maybe temporarily for a day, because every single time I see that 'user is on ignore, click here to read what the stupid jerk posted' message or however it's phrased, I find myself immediately wanting to click and see the post.

that's why you ignore them, so that you can have a pause to mentally prepare yourself before you read a post that you know is going to be utter and complete poo poo

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

what is going to happen in beised boll tomorrow is an event that i am quite certain has never happened before and that we may never see happen again see 6 or 7 more times this season if the roni has is way - there will be 20 games played in one day. there are ten regularly scheduled games to go along with 5 double headers

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

Nelson Cruz is going to win AL MVP at age 40, making him the oldest MVP ever

and then he is going to do it again next season. all hail our old man overlord

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

folks it looks like Jeets is evolving, no more gift baskets, now everyone who satisfies him gets a personalized phone call

https://twitter.com/pgammo/status/1309856379881099267