Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

FIRE CHICKEN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah Hololive ID barely gets any attention that I've noticed. It really feels like they just did it because Nijisanji has an ID division.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

blossommirage posted:

Happy to report I love Kiara, I haven't slept since ten minutes before her debut stream, am tired as gently caress, and will stay up even longer for her. I am going to die for this stupid bird at this rate.

If it makes you feel any better she hasn't slept either.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lyer posted:

I wonder what Callie's "big announcement" will be tomorrow? The only thing I can remotely think of is that she's dropping another track.

She has mentioned that she's been working on more tracks but I don't think she'd have something ready so soon.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Weren't they just harassing other translators like a few days ago with fake takedown notices?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

trucutru posted:

Huh? no, that's part of the appeal of tetris. It becomes second-nature and almost automatic, like being able to have a talk while riding a bike (or whatever your favorite example of that sort of thing is).

Once you gitgud at tetris it actually fucks with your brain in some interesting ways.

Ah yes, the Tetris Effect, where you can literally dream tetris in your sleep because your brain is so wired to do it. Didn't they make a game called that?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah she was very sad at the performance of manager-san's PC and how difficult it made streaming.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah I didn't see a video card on the F3 screen in Minecraft, I might have missed it but it couldn't have been very beefy based on the performance we saw.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kanos posted:

Yeah, the existing members made a huge production out of gen 5's first day on the server so I would imagine that'll just be an ongoing thing for new gens.

Considering how excited the JP members are for EN already I'm picturing them just detonating the entire server with TNT or something crazy like that.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Main Paineframe posted:

Do they have to create a server for Calli and Kiara to play together? If so, I wouldn't be shocked if they end up with their own EN server.

You can host your own minecraft instance if you're just doing like two people from the client. You might have to use hamachi but that's pretty standard stuff for streaming anyway.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Pollyanna posted:

Oh poo poo, she's good.

I was surprised when she started but yeah she's really good. Good choice of songs too, they really fit her range.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Korone singing is always a delight.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I'll mark my calendar, why didn't I do that before?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

kirbysuperstar posted:

I'm ready for an American TV dinner level of sodium

Whole bag of Munchos brand chips.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tsilkani posted:

Vtuber nendos would be crazy popular, I think.

I've already got a stack of show nendos on my end table, I don't need vtuber ones too...

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah VOMS is like four people as far as anyone knows.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah we don't know what cut of the merchandising they get, what little merch there is, but the profit margin tends to be high on physical goods and the voice packs are pretty much pure profit.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Katreus posted:

Ina's minecraft stream was comfy. If nothing else, her organized inventory system was soothing, and she just like accomplished all her goals hyper efficiently.

I loved how she accidentally bred her wolves twice so she ended up with four adorable doggos instead of just the one she had set out to get.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

sinky posted:

Pre-emptive :rip: Pekora

I hope she gets Imposter at least once, it would be hilarious.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

These girls are so bad at this game, Mio kept jumping in out of vents and they just ignored her

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Kadokawa did a series of vids where Uzaki-chan did her schtick as a vtuber.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Mirage posted:

Korone is infamous for 24-plus-hour streams. Okayu scolds her occasionally about not sleeping.

Yeah when Korone gets into a game she really gets into a game and will play for hours and hours. I admire her stamina.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Lyer posted:

Shouldn't be hard, Amelia is already pulling 24 hour minecraft shifts off screen. :v:

Ina and Amelia are playing an awful lot of minecraft aren't they.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Paracelsus posted:

Gura wants her audience to get enough sleep (and water), and will not be setting a bad example for them.

Yeah if anyone in the HoloEn is going to do a 12 hour plus stream it's Amelia, and she'll probably dig out an entire chunk in Minecraft looking for diamonds or something.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Might be something went wrong in chat and they need to do the thing to strip it out of the archive.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Sillipenda posted:

The newest Holo Graffiti was posted to the main Hololive Channel. This week we have a skit with Matsuri, Shion, Flare, Mel, taking care of a chick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzoZr-dNlks

Holo Graffiti skits get posted with subtitles on them, so make sure to enable captions. You can search through the uploads of the channel for [Anime] videos to find the other insane ideas they've produced.

I love Holo Grafiti, they're just so madcap and fun.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Onean posted:

Your wording just reminded me of the horrible thought I had yesterday when I saw this thread and the Wholesome Isekai thread next to each other.

Coming soon to some serial novel website near you: I Reincarnated as My Vtuber Persona and Now I Have to Live with All the Weird Bullshit Backstory I Made Up.

Some characters it wouldn't be so bad (like Okayu and Korone), but there are vtubers who get deep into the weeds with their "lore" and yeah those get really ridiculous.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah she just moved a few weeks ago, it's why she was having internet problems.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I didn't realize Fubuki was so close... but if the present rate of subscriber gain continues Gura is going to blow past FBK and Korone and take the top spot in two days.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Eej posted:

Someone should get a vtuber hooked on Paradox games so we get to see some 24 hour map painting streams

Please, there's already too much content for me to watch, no more, I beg you.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Top shark

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

TheFlyingLlama posted:

yeah artia's stream brought up the depressingly serious possibility of Holo CN getting disbanded.

I feel bad for the girls, but at least the bilingual ones can be moved to another division, right?

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What the hell is she trying to cook to put on her "pizza". It looks like a chunk of lard or maybe a marshmallow but it's not melting.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Marshmallow burrito "pizza", I didn't realize how much I missed Haachama's cooking vids.

Edit: Now Coco is trying to get her to spice it up and eat it

Kwyndig fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Oct 20, 2020

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Fubuki really likes Gura, huh.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah Hololive 5th Gen had a hard takeoff on popularity but EN was something completely different so you can't really compare Botan's numbers to say Gura.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Ina and Kiara are playing Mario Kart and it's adorable how bad they are at it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

They owe it to the girls to let them keep their avatars, it's not like Hololive can reuse them anyway.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Countdown to Amelia capturing a horse in minecraft.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Tabletops posted:

Not their loving house. Their country.

Probably don't do that