Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

trucutru posted:

Watame basically posts a "hi guys" in reddit and it almost immediately hits the front page

So much for no simp september.

I feel like it's a fight between No Simp September and just plain Simptember in the hearts of the people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Not drinking the 250 yen bottle tonight, no, she treated herself to the 450 yen bottle.

...Still tastes terrible...

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
"You can never have too much baking powder, right?" is a very ominous statement in the context of baking.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
IronMouse's Christmas Eve's stream is great--if at times sad. At the start of the stream she mentioned that thanks to donations and subs and such, this is first year she's been able to afford all her meds. This is also only the third year in a row she's been able to spend Christmas with her family and not be stuck in a hospital.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Waffleman_ posted:

It took Kiara 20 minutes to sing one song

What, was it "Alice's Restaurant?"