Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Schneider Heim posted:

I have no idea what's going on or what they're doing but I love and support them

They're trying to dig a tunnel from their main base to gura's Atlantis project. This is complicated by the fact that Gura is giving directions and I'm pretty sure she has no idea where she's actually going.

e: 5 animes do their best impression of a tunnel boring machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tunnel Death Count: 2 (Both Kiara)

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tunnel Death Count: 5 (3 Kiara)

e: 6 (3 Kiara)

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Ina is lowkey the most competent by a huge margin

e: 8 (4 Kiara)

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

Jesus, they mined all of that?

It's their first Minecraft full collab. It's hilarious.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Jerkface posted:

3. Someone threw a soda at a concert once and a piece of eye landed directly on her eye

wow that's horrifying

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Moona is writing up the story of how her and pekora met in in minecraft and it is adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN2_pVFYhVs

Log082 fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Oct 21, 2020

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Gura just did it. Broke 1 mil live on stream.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

she is going to kill everybody

gonna be more murderous than Kilhan

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

RealFoxy posted:

It's a toss-up, the success EN has gotten so far, an EN server for them all to collaborate on would be neat, but they'd probably have to hire much, much more competent people than just Ina to expand it.

On the other hand, if Gura decides to build Atlantas on the JP server, there's easily 4 or 5 other girls who will make that a reality for her that could be hours of content for everyone involved

And I'm sure someone would help Ame just make an endless railway/rollarcoaster for her to ride around on

hachama already started making a huge rollercoaster earlier today. Ame found it and was disappointed it wasn't complete with a minecart

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

MOONA FOUND THE NEW TRAP AND DOESN'T RECOGNIZE IT

EDIT: THEY'RE GOING TO TAKE THE BAIT

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tangents posted:

Amelia has not figured out that tasks are individual

It's funny because she actually works pretty hard at tracking who is doing what and why, but she's working from flawed information so she's constantly wrong.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

"Gura Safe"

"AAAAGHHH NOT SAFE NOT SAFE"

Except she's literally never voted for anyone not the imposter. Which is hilarious.

Big Detective Brain

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

oh man gura has shork brained herself into thinking it's nene

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Lyer posted:

Ina going out on a pun is so on point

she had a strong argument with "Inacent" but once the prosecution came up with "inaposter" it was all over

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

The best part was that she went in swinging for ame, who was also not the impostor. This time.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Lyer posted:

The JP server situation looks the most stable since Kiara had issues after the newest update. They could port their world to the java version and link from there if so inclined, I just feel terrible for Kiara since she's been plagued with tech issues the most since their debut.

this would be my preference, but I don't know if they'd do it. I just like the idea of them being able to do surprise visits each way when they want.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

dmboogie posted:

i think “the guys on this podcast really suck” is a perfectly normal thing to express your opinion on

have you read this thread that doesn’t even rate in the top 30 awful derails

i think the weird part was when the poster turned "these podcast guys suck" into "which means calli totally says the nword"

i guess they walked it back as a joke? weird joke imo

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Carteret posted:

Gura is singing All Star un ironically, if you can believe that is possible

I don't believe she practiced it. like, at all.

"Wait, there's more to this!?"

it's good

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Talorat posted:

Did anyone catch Amelia's comments about her grandmother and some sort of curse? I had the stream muted but saw chat go nuts and I'm incredibly curious.

Her grandmother liked to sleep with other peoples' husbands, and one of those unfortunates cursed the family, apparently.

It explains a lot.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Gura's build process is fascinating to watch because there doesn't really seem to be any kind of plan beyond "canal"

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Teek posted:

Yeah, I have to wonder at what point the others get annoyed by the wide scale demolition of natural features. At least the JP server is kind of beyond that with the original terrain having been flattened long ago.

i liked the bit where she turned the neat lavafall into a single block of obsidian that, unless i'm mistaken, she didn't use for anything

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

this is like the minecraft version of haachama's cooking streams

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Gura has, for some inexplicable reason, decided that the puzzle that wants her to select a combination of things that add up under a limit actually requires her to get them to all add up exactly to the limit.

she was about to break out a calculator.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Yeah aside from ingredients substitutions this is fairly normal.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Gura's ideal date with ame is to go down the goon zipline.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

no water on the moon

which is probably why moona is thirsty as all hell in chat

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Seems like almost everyone showed up, too. Just out of holoEN I've seen Kiara, Ame, and Ina.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Gura does not skip leg day

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

she did it

the shork did it

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Trivia from Ame's stream: Her and Gura have reached the friendship level where she often thinks about messaging gura only for gura to immediately message her before she can.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

I don't think we've ever seen this combination before in a collab but it seems to be working really well so far, Ina's chill/smug combo works really well off of Kiara's energy and Calli's.... calli-ness.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

this story.

CALLI WHAT DID YOU DO

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

ame's distinctive style makes me feel as if she should be drawing an early 2000s "ironically" bad webcomic

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

joe flacco has somehow joined the mariokart game

good on him, i thought he was always a decent guy while in baltimore. shame his career ended with injuries the way it did.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Lyer posted:

It's always hilarious to me whenever Kiara gets shocked onto silence, since she's the one that usually says the weird stuff

kiara: "Look if you're going to complain about me asking if big feet = big tentacles, YOU carry the conversation."
[pause]
gura: "So when was the last time you replaced your toothbrush?"

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Kiara's dad used to say "I don't have a helicopter!" meaning "I'm not rich!" anytime she asked for pocket money and now she's considering buying him a small one man helicopter and one upping all the car buyers.

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Kanos posted:

Literally no one decides to watch Nyanners assuming Nyanners is going to be a pure virginal maiden who only interacts with foul man through five layers of plexiglass and a speaker.

Um, have you not listened to her Seiso cover?

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Falls Down Stairs posted:

hilarious levels of Kiara salt going on for a stream that started with Kiara teaching everyone how to play

she got so salty she somehow went to space

that's not a joke that literally just happened, she launched her train into space

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Shadowlyger posted:

Ah, there's the Elder Scrolls I know... crashing and locking up your entire computer.

Oblivion somehow crashing in the right way that ame can continue to stream but not do anything else is peak content